SABAN'S COMMENTS AFTER THE GAME....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BAMAFAN03, Nov 10, 2002.

1. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

No one with any sense at all is going to believe that Saban really said that. Just another trick to lead to flaming in my opinion.
    I say lets just look forward to watching what probably will be the best game yet!!!:)

2. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I don't believe that either.....

it is so obivious a hoax, started just to cause trouble with bama and LSU....that being said, I think every bama poster that comes chats with us BayouTider, Dixie, Crimson, and Stonewall are good posters who has insightful comments and actually wanna talk good clean football....With that being Said its Time for BamaFan03 to go, ALL of his posts have been Flames to LSU, and to be honest its getting old and boring

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Where are the Admins? Hoaxes should be deleted immediately.

4. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

BAMAFAN03 has flamed in the past but he did not create this hoax. He merely posted what he found on many other boards.

The reason it isn't being deleted is because it needs to be addressed. I've seen it on several other boards with no one refuting it. If I thought Bamafan03 had created it or was just flaming I would have deleted it immediately. The fact is that this is a fast spreading hoax that needs to be addressed and corrected. I hope coach Fran addresses his team about it and sets the record straight.

Guys, I know many of you are used to other boards that delete anything and everything but sometimes the best way to fight falsehoods and lies is to shine light on them. Fight lies with the truth.

5. VP-TIGER

VP-TIGER Freshman

salary cap

I heard Alabama is 2.3 million over the salary cap. Mabey that is what Saben was talking about. Of course Kentucky is about 1 million over so they can't say much either.

GO TIGERS!

6. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Re: salary cap

Wow, did you think that up all by yourself? :eek:

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Wildfire!!!

8. BAMAFAN03

BAMAFAN03 Guest

well

i didnt know that even by posting it i was flaming the board, i just didnt know thats why i asked why. i thought it was a pretty honest question. i did not post it in anyway to show that LSU was a bad school or anything, i simply asked why. so as i said before im sorry, i did not realize it was a hoax at first glance, and i thought the quickest way to find out would be to talk about it with people that are fans of LSU, instead of saying things behind your backs etc. a simple "that is a hoax, Saban didnt really say that" would have been sufficient, so im sorry to all of you that thought i was flaming. im sorry, and good luck on saturday

9. Trentster

Trentster Founding Member

BF03 - I did not take your post as a flame. In fact I appreciate you posting it. If not for your post this rumor would have gotten bigger than it already is and us Tiger fans would not have had the chance to try to dispell it. This rivalry is heated enough without some BS like that. Keep posting.

Geaux Tigers - Roll Tide Roll around the bowl and in the hole!

10. msully

msully Founding Member

Thank -you I will do my best to get this to Coach Saban maybe he can answer it for you msully said that did you hear