Sabans Comments

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jplaf, Sep 18, 2004.

1. jplaf

jplaf Founding Member

I heard that Coach Saban had some choice words to reporters about this game and the Tubb-0-S*#t. Can anyone verify? I heard it was brought up on the otter show and Kaare Johnson shows.

2. BB

BB Founding Member

I heard something of the sort on the radio a few minutes ago...

I don't care how professional you are, if you hang around the SEC long enough you grow tired of Auburn's crap - even Coach Saban...

This game should have been postponed - it's not, so we will leave the path of destruction through Auburn that Ivan did not. F**k Auburn!

Today is the day, gentlemen. Russell has returned to Alabama where he owns all the high school passing records and victory will be ours... AGAIN!

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

:( So no one has any info about what was said???

4. jplaf

jplaf Founding Member

From what I heard from my brother. Coach Saban said something along the lines that the game shouldn't have been played due the problems in the state but since Tubbs forced the game lets go beat the F*(* outof them . He also said the coaches and the boys were ready to run through the wall. I can not confirm but if someone can I would appreciate it.

5. BB

BB Founding Member

The running through a wall thing was definitely said...

6. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

That's the only part that sounds like something Saban would say.

7. medtiger

medtiger Founding Member

Saban is supposedly friends with Tubberville. They use the same agent. I do not know what was said or not said but I doubt that Saban would express any disgust towards Auburn.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

They do share the same agent and I have heard several Aubies claim a close relationship between the two but after what AU has done in the past don't believe it. I doubt that Saban would openly express disgust but I find it even harder to believe that they are anything more than outwardly friendly.

9. BB

BB Founding Member

The agent is Jimmy Sexton - that man has more clients than a discount whore house...

His client list is unbelievable. If someone can find one it would blow you away. Off the top of my head, he represents Saban, Tubby, Houston Nutt, Bill Parcells, Larry Coker, Jimbo Fisher, Steve Spurrier, Phillip Rivers, Maurice Clarett, etc...