Saddam transferred along with 11 others

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by ramah, Jul 1, 2004.

1. ramah

ramah Founding Member

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yeah there is no way in hell he gets loose again. That would be Bush's ass. Hell even I would have to say get Bush out of office if that happened.

It won't happen.

3. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

So I take it that it bothers you when Bush says he's "not really concerned" about Osama bin Laden. He's said it multiple times.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

If I was the judge, everytime Saddam pointed a finger at me I'd have a bailiff cut it off.

Hey Purple Jungle, get a clue.

5. Purple Jungle

Purple Jungle Founding Member

Which clue would that be?

Osama bin Laden heads an international terrorist organization that was responsible for the 9/11 attacks in America, the attack on the USS Cole and the bombings to the US Embassies to name a few. CLEARLY, an enemy of America that is responsible for the loss of lives around the world.

After all of this, Bush says he's not really concerned about bin Laden because the war on terrorism is bigger than him. He's more concerned with Saddam because "he tried to kill my father," which is shocking considering the two countries did go to war while the elder Bush was in office.

All I'm saying is that Bush gets a free pass from his supporters for disregarding the importance of a guy who ACTUALLY ATTACKED this country multiple times while he and his administration maintain a complete hard-on for a ruthless dictator intent on ruling the Middle East.

That doesn't mean Saddam isn't a ruthless, sociopathic maniac that deserves to be disposed of. He is. I just think people put more weight on going after the people who pose a threat to our part of the world.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If I was the judge I would cut off a half inch of Saddam's tounge everytime he spoke.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You are taking Bush's statement literally and out of context. He meant that the war on terrorism is bigger than the hunt for one man. Don't think for a moment that killing that ugly bastid is not at the top of W's To Do list.

By the way, did anyone see the interview with Bin Ladin's half brother last night? He said all the right things until the very end when Matt Lauer asked him if he'd turn Osama in if he found out where he was? The SOB refused to answer the question. Get his Saudi ass out of the country...NOW!!!

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I agree, get his ass out of the country.