Saints @ Bengals Who Dey or WHO DAT?!

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

The 8-3 Saints go to Cincy to face the lowly 2-9 Bengals. The Saints are 4-1 on the road and the Bengals are 1-4 at home.

Our DB's may or may not have their hands full with T. Ocho, but regardless the weather should be more of a factor than the social media whores.

According to WeatherChannel.com there is a 60% chance of rain/snow with a high of 43 and a low around 28 degrees. It will be interesting to see how our New Orleans Saints play in an icy mix in the cold.

I'm saying that the Bengals keep it close:

Saints 28 Bengals 21

WHO MF'in DAT!

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't like this game. If it's cold, Brees struggles. And he is on my fantasy team and I desperately need a win to make the playoffs. Is Will Smith going to play? I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals win this game, but I will still pick Saints 21 Bengals 17.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Man, Phuck Who Dey

Saints 41, Bengals 23

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Saints - 33

Cinci - 17

5. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

I won't make a prediction on this game because it's going to be the first time I've ever seen the Saints in person outside of the Superdome. Shame it's gotta be in Cincinnati, though.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

So it stacks up as a battle of teams that don't run the ball well; the Saints are 24th in the league in rushing offense, the Bengals are 25th.

We are 15th against the run, they are 23rd.

But.....we are battling for a division title and possible first-round bye. The 'gals are already out of playoff contention, and probably want nothing more than to get this season overwith.

I like our chances.

Saints 28, Bengals 14

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

The only thing good about that stat is that it's trending upward, although still not where we'd like to see it. But, I believe we were 28 or 29 for most of the year, so from that perspective it appears to be improving. Hopefully, it will continue to get better as Reggie and Pierre get back in there and shake some rust off, with Jones and Ivory getting solid PT.

Please cut Betts.

8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

With Pierre Thomas out and Bush likely still a bit limited, I expect Chris Ivory to have a big game today. He should get all of the goal line carries.

Who dat!

9. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Good "needed" stop! We're not looking like champions or contenders right now.

This doesn't look like a playoff team so I hope they get it in gear.

10. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Saints not looking sharp on either off or def. Only winning right now because of Cincy's ineptitude.