Saints @ Bucs (Part 1)

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Oct 11, 2010.

1. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

TOUCHDOWN SAINTS!!!

I like that TD because some of the Bucs were acting like jerks.

1 person likes this.
  2. PURPLE TIGER

That was the most complete game this year. Hopefully the secondary will get healthy soon.

Let's get on a roll!

3. PURPLE TIGER

Amazing how these personal fouls are one-sided.

4. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

im happy with this result...although, I hope we dont need to many FGs this year :confused:

5. PURPLE TIGER

San Diego lost again and Atlanta is about to go down. I hope Green Bay loses in OT.

This is already a good weekend for New Orleans. Depending on the late games and the games in progress, this could be a GREAT weekend.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I posted this basically the same thing in the other thread, but sadly enough, I think it's time to cut ties with Hartley. I'll never forget the kicks he made for us last year and he'll live forever in Saints history, but I don't feel confident at any point with him kicking. Even the 33 yarder he made, if it had been a 35-36yrds, he would've missed it too.

No doubt. I was hoping Payton would ram it down their effin' throats for the way they were acting after the onside kick.

Yep, we're tied with ATL and TB for 1st in the division. ATL holds the edge since they beat us, but we play them again in Dec.

7. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

Ok, how did Malcom Jenkins NOT get ejected? It was kind of a cheap shot the way he tried to take out Freeman's knees out of bounds and he got rightfully flagged for it. 15 yd. unsportsmanlike. Then in the ensuing scruffle he threw an obvious punch and connected with Freeman's face. He got away with one during the game but I bet the league gives him a fine.

Great job on both sides of the ball today by the Saints. Chris Ivory was like Deuce in his prime only faster.

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I don't think him going for the knees was an intentional cheap shot. The replay showed he was already going low to try to make the tackle BEFORE Freeman ran out of bounds. Jenkins momentum carried him into him. The penalty was the right call, but it wasn't a cheap shot.

You're right about the punch though. I thought it was an automatic ejection. Lucky for us he didn't because I think it comes with an automatic one game suspension and we're already thin at safety as it is.