Saints @ Cowboys 3:15 Happy Saintsgiving!

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Boys.

It don't get much better than this.

All the food you can handle and the Saints on TV against your most hated team (mine anyway).

Short week. The Saints are 7-3 (3-1 on the road) and the Cowbiitches are 3-7 (1-4 at home). This will be Dallas' third game under Garrett who is 2-0 as interim head coach.

Literally the entire country will be watching. I bet the ratings are sky high for this one.

I hope we throttle them.
    SaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogo

1 person likes this.
  2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yeah this is our tipping point game.

I hope we tip in the right direction.

We get off to a fast start, I bet this team quits on Garrett too.

1 person likes this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Man, this would be an awesome road game to attend. Getting to see your favorite team against the Cowpokes in Jerry's Palace on Thanksgiving Day. They are selling travel packages, but it's just not in the cards for me this year. :(

1 person likes this.
  4. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

This is going to be a tough game for the Saints.

The Cowboys seem to be playing hard for the new coach.

Worst of all, Kitna is improving as QB.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Yep, I'm worried about this one. The Cowboys seem to be hitting stride. Granted, its been against the Lions and the overrated-Giants, but in those two games, they've done what was anticipated from them at the beginning of the season. They've still got Demarcus Ware on defense and Miles Austin on offense, and 100,000 in the stands. We're going to have to be on the top of our game, but if we pull it out, I'll be feeling very good about this team.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Sharper, Jenkins, Shockey and Bush listed as questionable. Betts and PT are out, which may increase the likelihood of Bush playing. Everyone else with an injury is listed as probable.

An area in which I really think we've missed Reggie, that hasn't been talked about much: We are 26th in the league at converting red zone possessions into touchdowns this year. Last year, we were 5th. And last year, 7 of Bush's 9 TDs came inside the 10-yard line. Say what you want about his production, or his toughness, or his ability to run between the tackles. or whatever you want to find fault in him about. But acknowledge this: get him near the goal line, and he finishes, as well or better than anyone in the league. We've missed that in his absence. He does not get kept out of the end zone.

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I agree, give me the Saints and anybody against the Cowgirls, just can’t stand those SOB’s. It’s time for redemption, this was the game that ended our streak last season and it is time to send them on a streak of their own, 0-6 for the Cowgirls to finish out the 2010 season.

SaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogo

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

being in ok, most of my family are cowboys fans. im the only saints fan. i will either have a blast or be completely phucking miserable after this game.

9. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

You'll have a blast.

Just tell them all "Happy Saintsgiving" and bid them fukking adieu.

10. Darth

Darth Dark Lord of the SEC

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.