Saints @ Falcons MNF

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

It's Christmas time and I'm busy so I'm going to be lazy and cut and paste some stuff instead of offering my own intro to the Saints @ Falcons discussion:

I hate the freakin' Falcons.....and to top all of that off this Roddy White crap talking is getting on my nerves.

I hope we jump on them early and often a la the MNF game back in September of 2006 at the Dome (one of the greatest experiences of my life).

Saints 28 Falcons 27 in a close one.

Who Dat!

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The only joy the Falcons have given me over the past decade was Bobby Petrino leaving them high and dry. That was justice.

Saints 42
    Falcons 24

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

It hurts we don't have solidarity on this one. But it sounds like everyone is all in.

NFC south champs: 34
    Roman Harper's team: 21

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Same here. They have the most obnoxious fan base in the NFL. I was at the game earlier this year when Harley missed the kick and you should've seen their fans acting like they blew us out or something. I really thought someone was going to get shot, giving all the trash they were talking.

Can't wait to shove this one in their face. Then, I hope we meet in the playoffs and kick their ass again.

5. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

In a game of redemption the Saints win in convincing fashion. We may not end up the NFC South Champs, and have to go into the playoffs with one of the best wild card records, but we are going to school the Dirty Birds.

Saints - 36 Saintslogo

Falcons - 21

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!
    Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo

6. Cajun Sensation

I just saw a crawler on ESPN and it reminded me to post this.

The Saints can clinch a playoff berth with a win over the Falcons OR a Tampa Bay loss (TB plays Seattle).

The Saints need to win in final 2 games AND Falcons loss in Week 17 against Carolina to win the NFC South. **in my Jim Carey Dumb and Dumber voice** "SO YOU'RE SAYIN' THERE'S A CHANCE....."

7. Cajun Sensation

Game day.|lombardi|

8. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Anyone giving points?

9. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Anyone watching this game that doesn't believe games are fixed or some officials are allowed to cheat...is nuts!

ONE penalty on Atlanta? No holding...no pass interference...no offsides...no late hits...no personal fouls...BS!

This game is not being called evenly.

10. Cajun Sensation

Roddy White can eat a fat dick. Saints win.

1 person likes this.