Saints @ Falcons MNF

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I think that maybe they are holding Ivory back to save him until he's 100% for the playoffs. I have no information on this, but I'd say that Ivory probably could have played last night (at about 80%), but they are making sure he's fresh for the playoffs, perhaps.

In the pre-season, many people would have been like, "Who?" at the mention of Jimmy Graham and Chris Ivory. Now they are household names across the country. These two will have a tremendous impact on our post season.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Its looking more and more to me like Graham has supplanted Shockey in the passing game.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Kid has tons of upside. Shockey had a nice grab last night. Kind of crazy though, Shockey could lose his job to a kid that he probably knows from Graham's year at Miami.

4. Cajun Sensation

Did ya'll notice the 360 goalpost dunk TD celebration that Jimmy Graham did?

Effortless.

This kid will be a star in the very near future.

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Shockey was at UM a looong time ago. . .
    Yep. That was ill. Dude barely jumped.

It's funny because you can just tell by his movements and body language that he's still a little uncomfortable on the football field. He's gonna be a real stud once he settles in.

6. LaSalleAve

No I know he was, but he probably still goes back and visits. You ever seen the U sideline at the big games??? Littered with Ex Canes.

7. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

See also: the "sidelines" of I-95; still donning the urnge, of course. :hihi:

8. LaSalleAve

haha, or in CB4...

9. Cajun Sensation

He has the same background (basketball) as Antonio Gates only Jimmy Graham is way taller. I hesitate to say that he'll be the next Antonio Gates b/c it sounds stupid, cliche and unoriginal...like for years after Michael Vick every black QB that could run was referred to as a "Michael Vick Type".

That being said...Jimmy Graham is the next Antonio Gates. If not he is the "Antonio Gates type" at the very least. :grin: