Saints@ Falcons

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by islstl, Nov 19, 2013.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Saints 41, Falcons 17.

Discuss.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Could the NFL fuck us anymore? From the late game on Sunday to the mid week game. Why not just give us the London game, then the Thursday game afterwards?

As for the score, it's going to be alot closer than 41-17. I know they don't have #11, but Roddy White is healthy and so is Stephen Jackson; to go with Douglas (who had 15o yards receiving against TB) and Gonzalez. Plus, we're their bitter rival playing in the Georgia Dome. I know TB smoked them last week, but they made a late run that actually made the score respectable. We still win the game, but it's another dogfight that we win late.

3. islstl

Roddy White is nothing more than a decoy these days. He is a shell of himself.

Stephen Jackson is crap. What a horrible free agent pickup. A 3.3 rushing average. Yikes.

Gonzales is really banged up right now. May end up being a game time decision, but I do expect him to give it a go with the toe injury.

Their O-line is the worst in football, and that spells trouble against one of the elite defenses in the NFL. Damn, that felt good typing those words.

It's not even a road game. We will have that stadium about 1/3 Saints fans. The Atlanta fan base is the world's worst on record.

4. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Well, I surely don't expect them to roll over and play dead. It will be a battle. They still have the tools to beat a Saint team that aint fired up like it was in the Superdome. We'll see...

5. islstl

The Saints not getting fired up to play that hated team, especially after last season when Drew had the worst game of his career last year?

6. fanatic

Yep, their O-line is pretty bad. They're so desperate that they even tried to lure Todd McLure out of retirement. Their run D is near the bottom of the league as well, but it is a conference rivalry game on the road. As bad as we sucked last year and as shitty as Drew played in the game in ATL last year, they didn't blow us out. I think we'll win and I hope the score is close to what you predicted, but I just think it will be a lot closer. Another thing we have going for us is the fact that Drew knows the game in ATL last year was the worst of his career, they snapped his TD pass streak in that game, so he's going to be a little extra motivated.

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I'm guessing that this game will be closer than you think. This is ATL's entire season. They have, quite literally, nothing else to play for. This is it.

fanatic likes this.
  8. fanatic

Exactly. That's basically what I was trying to say.

9. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I would love for this to be right, but I don't think so. The FAILcons almost always play us tight....esp. in ATL.

10. islstl

Drew Brees payback time.

fanatic likes this.