Saints/Indi

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by tirk, Oct 25, 2015.

1. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Delvin Breaux would've had a good game, but 2 really really really bad plays blew that to hell.

fanatic likes this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

if you cant enjoy this one you just as soon not watch another one. because, well, we may not win another one. indi sucks too. cant believe people really picked them for the super bowl. or us last year.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They do have games left vs the Yucks, Jags and Redskins

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

the rest of our schedule is super easy

only tough games left are carolina at home and atlanta on the road, that's it

and even those are very winnable

outside of those two games, the sos is 14-32, or .338

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I hear all that, but I've seen the Saints lose too many games they "should" win. It's week-to-week. If we continue to improve, we can definitely make a run at a wild card. Barring collapse by Panthers and FAILcons, it'll be real hard to win the South. I do like that we were finally able to get that 1st down and kneel the game out. We have put far too many games on our weak D the past year and a half.

fanatic likes this.
  6. tirk

we will win one of those. maybe.

dont matter how easy the schedule is when you're the shittier team.

fanatic likes this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

More like bad luck plays then bad plays. He had tight coverage on T.Y. on both plays, and had the misfortune of getting his legs tangled with T.Y's both times. T.Y. stumbled both times, but did not fall.

fanatic and tirk like this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Absolutely right, but I don't think it was smart to challenge the 2nd one, even though they were both catches. Here's what I don't get - when you run the ball, the instant it crosses the goal line, the play is over and it's a TD. IMO, it should be that way when receiving it as well. As soon as it's caught and both feet are on the ground, it should be a catch and a TD.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

What's abducted kid? I obviously missed something.

True, but they made a more concerted effort to get him the ball. He was open on a couple of other plays and Drew just threw shitty passes that were uncatchable.

True, but he fell down both times trying to make a play. Regardless, he's their best cover corner right now and has gotten so much better since the season started. He's also earning respect from officials and is not getting flagged nearly as much.

10. tirk

This fucking amber alert went off every 15 minutes for the entire day. So much so that everyone just tunes it out. I get it it's important but I'm not in Ruston and the computer generated voice at 150 decibels is garbled crap anyhow. Sounds worse than that weather radio voice.