Saints Pure Power Mouthpieces

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

:shock:

2. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

I had these inserts in my shoes when I played baseball. They supposedly had some kind of magnets that balanced your vertebrae.

It was absolutely crazy the difference in range of motion, strength, and speed differences with them and without.

I don't know if it was all in my head or what, but the truth is it changed my abilities.

Sad thing is, I still wasn't good enough to make it to the next level. My friends would tell me I should have bought stronger magnets.

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

couldnt tell what was a joke and what wasnt. tmj, stands for _____ mandibular (jawbone) joint. it doesnt include "lockjaw", but a whole host of pains associated with problems with this joint. lockjaw is different and whole lot more serious. caused from clostridium tetani (same family that causes botulism and gangrene).

hey, "lockjaw" would make a good band name. or even nickname for a football player.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

This!

My left jaw pops all the time so loud I had someone in a restruant ask me about it and sometimes it gets stuck either open or close.

It causes these headaches that are about as bad as a cluster migraine.

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

saw a documentary that said lsd can be useful for treating cluster migraines, so .....

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

hmmmmmmmm

The VA doctors want to do a surgery and clean out the joint but the wife said she does want my tongue locked up for any amount of time!