Saints @ Ravens

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 15, 2010.

1. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

NFL refs suck as bad as SEC refs. They don't throw a flag on Brees until Baltimore asked for one...then they claim the ball didn't reach the line of scrimmage which it appeared to...then Baltimore jumps offsides without a call.

NFL refs = Congressman

Both overpaid, underqualified, and crooks! :thumb:

2. PURPLE TIGER

Our entire draft, free agency, and trades need to be ALL defense this year. Our DL and LB staff don't scare anybody.

If Bush doesn't accept a modest offer, let him go and spend the money on defense. An occasional big play isn't worth letting teams push you around all day on defense.

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

I was wondering if I was seeing things. That ball appeared to go well passed the line of scrimmage.

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

That TD was awesome.

5. PURPLE TIGER

The line of scrimmage was the 30 and he threw it from the 20. The replay showed the ball with plenty of height crossing the 25 before it went out of the camera view. I can't imaging the ball just died and dropped that quickly.

Either way the refs didn't throw a flag until after several Ravens players got in their face and the crowd started to yell. If that's how the refs call the game then what's the point of playing?

6. PURPLE TIGER

Maybe it didn't get to the line of scrimmage but Payton has wasted replays for far less than that before. I thought he may challenge the ruling since it's only the first half.

7. Cajun Sensation

We can't seem to get anything going offensively since the first drive. Another 3 and out.

So much for gassing their defense. We can't keep them on the field.

8. PURPLE TIGER

They need to get it in gear quickly. The defense looks absolutely horrible. The offense had one good drive and now looks like a Carl Smith coached unit. Special Teams has been anything but special.

I thought we were going with four wideouts today to expose their #3 and #4 DBs. We're leaving the weak defense on the field far too long and about to dig ourselves a huge hole.

Albert Haynesworth wouldn't have been the answer but we still need DL help bad! Waiting until the 5th, 6th, 7th round of the draft won't get it done.

9. Cajun Sensation

Damn. Look at the TOP in this game.

Ravens 11:47 vs Saints 6:27.

10. Cajun Sensation

THAT was a big time throw by Joe Flacco.