Saints/Seahawks

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by diamondheadtiger, Dec 2, 2013.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Saints got owned period... 34-7 nuff said, sucks but thats football.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I realize that, but I thought we had the better team and coaching staff, so it would benefit us more. I was sadly, sorely mistaken.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

We had 11 days to prepare. So no way we can say it was because Seattle had a bye week.

It was just a perfect storm and they played as well as they possibly could and we played poorly and did not even make the proper adjustments.

No way that Seattle should have been that successful in the passing game with their lack of receivers. That was a piss poor game plan by Ryan.

No way the Saints should have struggled in throwing the ball against a team missing their 2nd and 3rd best cornerbacks. That one is on Sean Payton. Again piss poor game plan.

I think this loss is great for the Saints. I think it humbles us and lets us know that we have to be better, in fact much better, if we want to win it all. I think the loss will pay dividends.

ROY_LA_CA and fanatic like this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It boils down to this, the Saints couldnt stop Seattle, and Jimmy Graham and Colston, and Hill didn't come down w balls that hit them in the hands to keep drives alive. The O line didn't give Brees alot of time but he was still able to deliver the ball, everyone forgot to catch it though.

5. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

So they're home field advantage is worth 30 points. Where is that place, lucifer's living room?

On another note, Seattle's sports scene is really doing well. The football crowds are amazing, they joined MLS and they have the most raucous atmosphere there too. won't be long before basketball is back.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

7. islstl

If someone had told you the Saints would hole BeastMode to 45 yards on 16 carries, you would have said?

8. LaSalleAve

He got arrested at halftime?

9. islstl

Less than 3 yards a carry.

90 yards on 32 carries, same thing, what would you say?

10. LaSalleAve

Who was the 90 yards? And 32 carries? Was that combined between Turbin and Lynch? 32 carries in and of itself seems high for today's NFL. I would think that amount of carries would mean that team laid down a pretty good butt whoopin'