Saints' Sean Payton glad Orgeron is gone.

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I have a theroy about that.

See what happened was Saints fans go through their whole life being fans and its usually when their life is coming to an end that they finally get fed up with the way the Saints play and renounce then as their team. HOWEVER Katrina took so many Saints fans BEFORE their time therefore it was before they could renounce them and with Buddy D leading the charge BUGGED the crap out of God to help them for just one year!
    Which God did BUT as we learned in Angels in the Outfield, they are not ALLOWED to help in Championship games and thats why they lost the NFC championship!

2. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buddy D, may God rest his soul.

1 person likes this.
  3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Man I miss him too, The unbroken chain of Hap to buddy... WWL is not the same anymore.

4. Herb

Herb Founding Member

You mean Bobby doesn't do it for you?

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Nah, because he speaks gooder english

6. Herb

Herb Founding Member

I'm raising the Jimmy Steele Memorial Victory Cup in your honor.

7. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Good post.

8. longlivelsu

longlivelsu Freshman

First of all, you don't have to win the superbowl to be successful. Make sure you know that 18-1 is an absolute dream season, and as fans, if the Saints ever acheive that mark, we had damn sure better appreciate it.

Aside from tha, let's see...

How about, the 2002 Raiders, 2003 Patriots, 2004 Eagles, 2006 Colts? The Eagles and Raiders didn't win those years, but making the super bowl, in and of itself is a spectacular feat. All of these teams were in the top 10 in the league in passing, and bottom 15 in rushing. In the last 6 seasons, one third of the Superbowl teams were in top tier passing programs and bottom tier rushing ones. Point being, pass happy teams can be flat-out successful.

9. longlivelsu

longlivelsu Freshman

2003 Patriots. 27th in the league in rushing averagin 3.4 yards per carry, Superbowl 38 champion

10. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

yeah but the stat you fail to show here is that the Pats had a defense. The Saints have no Defense and that is Payton's fault. I am also sure that the 2003 Pats were able to convert 3 and 1s. Saints could not do that either and once again that is Payton's fault. I particularly love his 4 and 1 playcall when we pitch it 5 yards back to a "weak" underpowered RB that would rather run out of bounds (even if it is short of the marker) than try to move the pile.