Saints vs 28-3 thread

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by mctiger, Dec 7, 2017.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

This game, with all the injuries, could very well cost us the division championship, maybe even the playoffs. The only good thing is we now have an extended week to get some people healthy.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That last one is on Brees. He should have thrown it away.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Players hate it. Coaches hate it and hardly anybody watches it except when their teams are playing. Thursday Night Football is cruel and unusual punishment.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I had no idea how I was going to calm down after that game. Then I went on facebook and found my brother had posted a link to this:

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

What game did you watch. They played their asses off with a makeshift unit against the shittiest one sided game changing calls I can remember. And still almost won on the road.

I never question refs being on the take but goddamn. This shit was like lsu playing in auburn bad.

LaSalleAve and ParadiseiNC like this.
  6. tirk

Hell of a reminder Payton should have drafted debo however.

LaSalleAve and ParadiseiNC like this.
  7. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

It was more just a lack of energy and enthusiasm that I can see on the field. Maybe I just see more than other people I don't know. Our energy is never the same on the road is it is at home. It's one of the Fatal flaws of a Sean Payton team. Plus we get way the hell too impatient as evident on the last interception. What game was I watching?

8. tirk

Might wanna re-watch it. Plenty of energy. Refs killed momentum time and time again. Yet we still kept coming.

ParadiseiNC and mctiger like this.
  9. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

We weren't getting off blocks and I saw dbs grabbing a hold of guys instead of trusting their techniques. We seem to play a little scared. That's a lot of times a lack of energy. I know it's a short week and we were hurt but it's a short week for them too.

10. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Lol. Seems you are the only person that saw a lack of effort. What I did see was 9 first downs by penalty. That is the most ever received by the Falcons and also a franchise record for the Saints. And there were, what, 21 or 22 total penalties called on the Saints. Also, the f'd up call by the officials to take 3 points off the board at the end of the first half. Complete hose job by the refs.