Saints Vs Bucs 1/2/11

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

NFL Game Center: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints - 2010 Week 17

Sean Payton said that he will not take his foot off the petal. I think Chris Ivory will play and play well and I think Jimmy Graham will have another good game.

Saints 34
    Bucs 21

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I hope Ivory is ready because I read in the paper today that Pierre Thomas re-injured his ankle in practice and is questionable. That sux.

Hopefully, Reggie can get on track and Ivory can repeat his last performance against the Bucs.

3. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

W/ Thomas out and Ivory probably not 100% that means 2 things.

1. We should get a heavy dose of Bush, which hopefully will get him on track for the playoffs.
    2. If RB doesn't get going Jones will get all the work he can handle which should help us for the playoffs.

Either way today should be a day that our running game is given all the carries they can handle cause we need that going into the playoffs to take pressure of Brees

4. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

That's two weeks in a row we've had pass interference against us in the endzone with NO call.

NFL officiating is the WORST in sports!

On another note...Julius Jones needs to look for another team next season. When you finally get an opportunity to play and they give you a great chance of scoring a TD, you CAN'T fumble the damn ball!

5. PURPLE TIGER

Here are six things that will kill the Saints in the playoffs:

1) The defense can't tackle!
    2) We play stupid!
    3) Too many turnovers!
    4) NFL officiating sucks!
    5) We have too many injuries!
    6) We have to win three straight on the road because we blew games against ATL, AZ, CLE, and BAL.

We have a great team but it's sad we didn't play with the same fire and intensity we had last year. Too many public appearances and autograph signings have had a negative impact on this team.

If they would just focus on football they could win another SB.

Maybe we'll spend a few draft picks and money on the defense's front seven and make a serious run next season.

6. Cajun Sensation

Jimmy Graham hasn't been in the game since he scored in the 1st quarter. Chris Ivory hasn't been in the game since his hammy got tweaked again. Colston is already out. Saints are down 10-7 and the Bucs are knocking at the door again in the red zone.

That Julius Jones fumble on the 1 yard line turned into 7 for the Bucs. Unacceptable.

Chris Ivory would have hammered his way into the end zone and more than likely wouldn't have fumbled that ball.

These injuries are killing us.

Meachem, Henderson,Lance Moore,Julius Jones, and most of all REGGIE BUSH needs to step up BIG TIME.

7. PURPLE TIGER

Yep...and Porter jumping offsides on the FG attempt gave TB new life and ultimately four extra points. That was a really stupid mistake!

8. Cajun Sensation

Chase Daniel has a FUPA and is now in the game at QB for the Saints.

9. PURPLE TIGER

His first play looked good...then Julius Jones and Reggie Bush killed us again.

If Chris Ivory and Pierre Thomas can't stay healthy, we have little shot at repeating with Bush and Jones.

10. PURPLE TIGER

Regardless of injuries, the score in the ATL-CAR game, TB's need to win to have a shot at the playoffs, etc...the Bucs came prepared to play and the Saints just went through the motions.

We've wasted a lot of talent this year and it cost us big as we now have to go on the road AND play an extra playoff game. It was all rigt there for the taking but we just let it go.

Maybe they're satisfied with one SB or think they can waltz right in and recreate the magic.

Well...they just punted on 4th & 1 with two minutes to go so this game is officially over. I'm glad I didn't go as it was a monumental waste of time and money today.