Saints Vs Bucs 1/2/11

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Jones can not play at the level needed for the saints to win through the playoffs and go to the sb. If ivory and Thomas don't return healthy the saints won't make it. As great as drew is, football is a team sport and one man can't carry an entire offense. Jones can not compete at the level needed to establish a dominate running game. Jones can't even give us a medocure running game. We really miss bell. Bell and ivory would have given us the sledgehammers we need to go along with the speed and athleticism of Thomas and bush. The biggest mistake that has kept the saints from being dominate was losing bell. With bell here to go along with ivory we could have kept a power back healthy so we could have had a brutal inside running game all year that is truly missed with ivory hurt

2. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I was really hoping this was wrong but can't imagine anyone was surprised yesterday after watching this team go through the motions all season.

Hopefully we'll have a good offseason and make a run at playing a SB in the Dome.

Going for the best player when it's our turn to select is great but we can't afford to have a complete offensive draft. We don't have enough talent on defense and MUST address that side of the ball.

Our Special Teams was also horrible this year. I hope this can be addressed as well.

Time to turn my attention to LSU baseball! :tigbas: