Saints Vs Bucs 2

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 26, 2009.

1. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

We're up 17-3 at the half. Let's put this game away with a couple of quick TD's in the 3rd quarter.

Saintslogo

:geauxtige

2. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I'm not impressed with our team at all. The offense starts with two TDs and a FG, then can't get first downs against the Bucs. The defense hasn't stopped anybody for the past month.

We really need Greer back in the lineup because we're making average QBs look like Pro Bowl starters.

After a loss and with an opportunity to clinch home field, we can't make the excuse they have nothing to play for.

These guys need to play to their potential or our greatest season ever could soon become our biggest disappointment ever.

We should be smoking these guys and several starters should already be resting on the bench.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

The defense has been playing absolutely atrociously for about the past month. They're giving up 300yds passing on a weekly basis. . .to back-up QBs, no-name QBs, and QBs with vaginas (Romo). If they don't turn things around very quickly, home-field advantage wouldn't do them any good. Beginning to look an awful lot like the same ol' Saints, lately.

They'd better pull this game out today because Carolina will roll next week with the way they've been playing lately.

Nice fumble, Colston. Bet the D lets the Bucs drive again. . .

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I don't believe this. No sense of urgency on defense. Careless on offense.

5. mctiger

And our tackling is terrible....again.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Did Malveeto take over the secondary? This unit is playing every bit as god-awful as last years. Inexcusable.

7. PURPLE TIGER

Finally a defensive play! (actually two)

Regardless of the playoffs outcome, the Saints need to focus (almost entirely) their draft and free agency on defense.

We have holes at several positions and no depth at all. I hope a few agent or two may want to play for the Saints to try to win a title. Hopefully we can get 1-2 at the minimum salary.

Getting lucky with a Colston draft pick on defense would be nice too. :thumb:

8. mctiger

Holy cow, that's 3 times today we've run the route short on 3rd down! Who are these guys!!!!

9. PURPLE TIGER

That's at least three times today we've completed a pass on third down and come up less than a foot short. (Although I think the last was a bad spot.)

You have to know where the marker is! :dis:

Wow...I can't even imagine the score if we were playing a real team. :nope:

10. PURPLE TIGER

Sorry...you beat me to it. I was too busy yelling. :lol: