Saints Vs Bucs 2

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 26, 2009.

1. arizonafan

arizonafan Veteran Member

Serious question. When is the last time the Saints defense actually did a 3 and out? We ARE toast unfortunately.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's everything. Bad tackling, no pass rush, no pass defense, no OL blocking, too many missed 1st downs because the receivers don't know where they are on the field, no kick return defense, lousy kicking game. It's beyond repair. The smoke and mirrors have vanished and the real Saints have reappeared. In other words, same ole, same ole. At least we got to pretend we were a real NFL team for a while there.

3. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

Agree SabanFan but I think they should be able to turn it around.

4. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Ok. Somebody woke me up. And it was such a nice dream.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

No. They are done.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Shockey and Bush need to be dealt away for some decent draft picks. Shockey is always hurt and Bush well... he spends too much time on FB worrying about whether he should go see AVTR and what kind of sunglasses Snoop wore on some late night tv show.

7. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

I guess we can now see the impact of Greer's departure. The defense was opportunistic with him in the game and can't get off the field since his injury. If we can get one player healthy for the playoffs...I want Greer.

I was worried when we resigned McKenzie but he surprised me with a great game. Now we're back to the same overpaid secondary we had the last few years. Williams doesn't want to pressure the QB because he's afraid the secondary will get torched. Well Greg...they're getting lit up anyway.

Healthy...this team will contend. With the current lineup....well....uhhh...we'll be looking forward to the draft.

8. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

What happened to the team that whipped the Patriots a few short weeks ago? Please someone bring them back!!

One of the talking heads on NFL Network talked about teams that have already peaked -- I hope the Saints can pull it together, or is it they have decided to put it on cruise control after clinching the division and the first round bye?

Saintslogo

:geauxtige

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

True, but there is NO EXCUSE for not being able to stop a pathetic Tampa team from driving NINETY-EIGHT MOTHERF*CKING YARDS!

10. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

At least the Colts lost; no more undefeated teams.

Saintslogo

:geauxtige