Saints vs Eagles

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by mctiger, Dec 9, 2020.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Terron Armstead and Marcus Davenport were full participants in practice today. Jackrabbit, Deonte Harris, Shy Tuttle and CantGuardMike were limited. Malcolm Brown and PatRob were DNP, as was Brees.

Fletcher Cox among the Eagles who didn't practice.

2. mctiger

PRob placed on IR tonight.

3. mctiger

Fox channel has been restored on my cable. I can watch again!!!

CajunlostinCali, kcal and Bengal B like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You don't have Cox do you? I switched from YouTube TV to Cox cable because youtube kept raising their prices for adding channels that I would never watch.

So Cox sent me a cable box. There was no splitter and no additional cable so I could connect to both the cable box and the modem. I called and they sent a guy here with the stuff. That was after repeated calling. I wasn't in a real hurry for that because Cox was down after Hurricane Delta anyway.

When everything was up I discovered that I couldn't record with the cable box I had. I called again and they said to get one that would record I would have to pay an additional $5. I said OK and they sent me another one that recorded. There was something wrong with it. I called and they sent another cable guy over to replace it.

In the middle of last week I got a letter from Cox saying that I owed way more than my bill should be. It turned out that they charged me $100 each for 2 service calls. Nobody ever told me that there would be any extra charges. If they had I wouldn't have switched in the first place.

After being transferred to 3 different agents, each with more authority than the last one the guy I was talking to said he could get those charges waived but he had to have it approved by yet another higher up. While I was on hold their system for some inexplicable reason transferred me to tech support. Which I did not need. I told the tech support guy to put the guy I had been talking to on the pho, That's when their system dropped the call.

Next day I called again. After going thought their idiotic process again the woman I was talking to said she was transferring me to a higher up. The call dropped before I even talked to higher up number one,

So yesterday I got a call from an unknown 844 number which I didn't answer. Voicemail said to call that number about my Cox bill. This time the guy I talked to said he could waive one of the charges if I signed up for some protection plan that cost some more money but he couldn't waive the second charge.

By then you can imagine the state of mind I was in. The call ended when I yelled fuck you and fuck the whole Cox company and hung up. Hanging up on somebody with a cell phone isn't nearly as satisfying as slamming down a land line.

By the way on the very first call I paid the amount that my bill is supposed to be but not the bogus charges. So I suppose the next step is to drive to the local Cox building and have it out with whoever I talk to. I don't know if the people who work in the local offices have any authority to do anything

tirk likes this.
  5. mctiger

@Bengal B Damn, you got hosed. Ours is a locally owned cable company.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. mctiger

Malcolm Jenkins with an impact play, makes the stop on 4th down

7. mctiger

WTF is wrong with Lutz?

8. mctiger

Saints better wake up. Eagles don't know they're supposed to lose.

9. mctiger

Wishing my cable company would take the station off again.

10. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Saints will lose this. This is just one of those dark cloud games. The Eagles are playing for nothing except to say they won. The Saints just look asleep.