SAINTS Vs FALCONS Monday Night!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Here we geaux, fellas. Division rivals--National Television--What more can you ask for?

Sure the Falcons got drummed on Sunday by Dallas dropping them to 4-2, but I still think that they are a very good team and are still flying under the radar.

The Dome will be hoppin' on Monday Night, fellas.

The most memorable Saints game of my life was against Atlanta--1st game in the Dome since Katrina--Monday Night. Words can't describe how I felt during that game.

I'm not saying that the Dome will be THAT loud or the game will be THAT emotional......but the Dome will be loud and very emotional (especially if we put one on 'em).

I would love to get a win on Monday night. A big win on Monday night will bring out the fair-weather fans and the band wagon fans alike (they are already starting to crawl out from under their rocks).

I trust the Sean Payton and the coaching staff has put together a good game plan, I trust that Greg Williams has something in store for Michael Turner and Matty Ice and I trust that the Saints are ready to rock. Drew dat!

7-0

Let's get this mf'in' party started.

SaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogo

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I am going with total humiliation.

Saints 41, Falcons 17

Falcons pass D is horrid. Brees and Co will look like a well oiled machine on that field Monday night. It will be a sight to see.

Saints D keeps chugging along, stops the Falcon run game cold and forces Ryan into a couple of critical mistakes.

3. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I have to freaking work! I am pissed!

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The most underrated rivalry in the NFL.

Saints 38
    Falcons 14

1 person likes this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I respect the Falcons and think they will be a very tough opponent...when we go to Atlanta. But Monday night, I honestly expect a beat-down in proportion to the Giants game. After having to pull out a win at Miami, I think Sean Payton's damn strong team (couldn't resist) will come out with a chip on their shoulders and a point to prove.

Saints 49
    Falcons 24

6. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

This will be only the 2nd game I've gotten to attend this season and I'll likely ony get a chance to attend 2 more. I think the Falcons are a really good tream this year - too bad for them the Saints are a GREAT team.

Obviously this is a huge game as far as the division goes. A 3 game lead in the division halfway through is hard to make up on a good team.

Saints will take it 38-24.

7. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Me, too. Drat.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Todd McClure and Chevis Jackson will be making their return to Louisiana also.

9. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Made a trade. I will now get to watch the game.

wOOOt.

1 person likes this.
  10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I predict that the Saints' offensive line is going to block like monsters and the Saints running backs are going to have a field day.

Pierre Thomas will have huge holes to run through...so many that the job the line will do for him will have to be called the....(drum roll, please)....

........Pierre Part !!!!!.....:rolleye33::lol: !!!!