SAINTS Vs FALCONS Monday Night!!!!!!

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Oct 27, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That is a good idea, i know New England puts Randy Moss back in hail mary situations, and he actually has a few career int's. Colston and Brees work on the back shoulder pass plays which is super cool. They remind me alot of Manning and Harrison from 5 or 6 season's ago. What a freaking steal Marques Colston was, he may go down as one of the best draft picks in the history of the Saints organization.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Brees addressed this on WWL this morning, saying they wanted to try to pick up a 1st down and not have to give up the ball at all. Considering we've got a top 5 running game, I can't fault that thinking. I can, however, fault Mike Bell for carrying the ball into the center-guard gap with one hand on a play when he had to know the Birds would be trying to take it away from him.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

well if we were running our typical sets that at least gave a hint we might pass the ball then I would be all for it

but to ram it up the middle with 10 in the box was not trying to get a first down at all

should have knelt at that point if that's all you're going to do with the ball

4. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I left out the t/o the ball 4 times. Other than that great game by the Saints, they won it using all phases of their attack. Strange to hear the pundits already crowning our Saints to win the NFC South, and to have home field advantage throughout the playoffs. It's only week 8 there is still a lot of football to play, but given our schedule a 13-3 to undefeated season is definately in our grasp.Saintslogo