Saints vs Falcons

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Bengal B, Nov 10, 2019.

1. didit

didit Veteran Member

people think we need another wr but i've been saying we need secondary help more... losing 23 is worse than losing mike... you didn't even hear julio's name until 23 got hurt... we could have the best 3 wrs in the league right now and it wouldn't matter because drew don't attempt any long passes no more...

2. didit

didit Veteran Member

i agree with this... this is also a symptom of knowing that you can bring pressure without the fear of getting beat deep...

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

The team came out flat from the start. O-line was putrid today and they're the reason we lost.

ehusson80 likes this.
  4. didit

didit Veteran Member

brees - 23-33 for 205... dink and dunk drew...

5. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Blaming Brees is ridiculous. Our D sucked. O-line sucked. You’ll never win a game plan like that.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Just simply a bad game. Every aspect sucked. I did think officiating sucked but in the end had nothing to do with loss.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Brees played poorly in my opinion, but better QB play was not saving this game. 6 drive extending penalties by the defense (including one back breaker on special teams). No pass protection. Kamara barely utilized. Couldn't stop one of the worst running offenses from running the ball. No one not wearing number 13 can make a play when the ball is in the air, save one spectacular play by 10. It was a putrid effort across the board.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yep, just one of those weird games where we were flat and couldn't do anything. Just sucked that it happened against Cantlanta. Not blaming the officials in the least, but they did have a false start on their first TD and how it was missed is beyond me. They were also offside on that 4th down where we tried to draw them off.

9. didit

didit Veteran Member

We scored 9 points... Can't blame the d for that... If we don't show that we can throw more than 2yd screen passes or dump off, expect more pressure from opposing defenses, knowing they don't have to fear getting beat deep... I would love to be wrong on this but this play gets us a lower seed in the playoffs...

10. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Man that stinker yesterday really bummed me out. Hope its a wake up call for the team to get back on track.

didit and ParadiseiNC like this.