Saints Vs Panthers (Part 1)

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Saints are 2-1.

Panthers are 0-3.

We get them in the Dome. A Saints loss would cause a virtual meltdown in New Orleans....a Saints win will get us right back on track.

I think we completely dismantle them. This one may get ugly. Drew Brees will be playing with a chip on his shoulder.

37-17

Saints

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I think this game is alot closer than that. Carolina had 2 1000 yrd rushers in Stewart and Williams last year and we have yet to prove that we can stop the run. The turnover machine known as Delomme is gone, so look for Carolina to run the ball and use the short passing game to keep our offense off the field.

3. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I hope CS is right, but I think this is closer to reality.

4. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

Carolina is playing horrible right now and has a rookie QB. If this isn't a game for the team to get right, I don't know what is.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I believe this, but it doesn't matter if he has a whole bag of chips on his shoulder; if the receivers don't catch(I'm thinking mostly of Henderson and Meachem here), we're in trouble.

And we must play the run better. We gave up more than 200 yards last week, and a buck and change to Gore the week before. Stewart and Williams are licking their chops.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

ESPN reporting that Brees practiced with a brace on his left knee today, and will be wearing it in the game Sunday.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Carolina sucked last year too and we didn't exactly blow them out in the Dome. IIRC, we needed a late fumble, scoop and score to seal the win.

The Falcons have provide the blueprint to beating us. Run, short pass, then run some more. Take time off the clock and leave Brees and company on the sideline.

We also have to find our running game, which has been non-existent since the 2nd half of week 1.

8. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

And a brace on his knee. The madden curse might be starting to flex it's muscles.

9. Cajun Sensation

OK. After tonight's shiit grenade, I am looking forward to some GOOD football and good coaching/QB play.

I swear to God I think Payton and Brees are the polar fuggin opposites of CLM and JJ.

10. Cajun Sensation

I would love to see Clausen's ass get lit up today.