Saints vs Panthers

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by mctiger, Dec 17, 2018.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I was wondering te same thing. It's a mystery.

2. fanatic

I love that he's an even bigger douche now for crying to the media and putting all that shit on his cleats for extra motivation and he still sucked and got beat.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and the Panthers did that to Drew. If he said anything about it at all to the media, he would probably laugh about it, then QUIETLY use it as extra motivation. That's because Drew is a class act and Newton is a classless bitch.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Remember the 2 fumbles against the Jets last year? TQS and Kirkwood are most definitely better.

4. didit

didit Veteran Member

I was right and you could've just kept moving along... I'd say you were doing your best caca impersonation...

5. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

All I will ever need to know about Cam.
    [​IMG]

Bengal B, fanatic and didit like this.
  6. fanatic

Why should he make an effort to get the ball? It was only the Super Bowl.

On another note, I can't believe idiot, bandwagon fan pissed off that the offense is not scoring 40+ points a game. Nevermind that we won the game and have a 95% chance to clinch home field throughout. Obviously, these are only casual fans who only follow football when 'their' team is winning or they'd realize that a) this was a motivated, division opponent that was a contender earlier in the year, but they'd lost 5 straight games and 3 in a row to us and they wanted very badly to beat us last night in front of their HOME crowd b) their whiny ass QB felt slighted by a harmless joke and felt he had something to prove, even though he didn't. c) there are ZERO style points in the NFL. A 40pt victory is the same as a 1pt victory. In the immortal words of Al Davis, 'just win baby'. d) We can win playing different styles of football. We are very banged up right now, especially along the offensive line, but we're still finding ways to win. That's the mark of a champion. We would have lost that game a couple of years ago. e) the defense is playing lights fucking out right now and getting better each week. they're carrying the offense, just like the offense carried them when they were struggling.

I hope we can somehow beat Pittsburgh on Sunday and wrap up HFA throughout, then rest and heal for the divisional round of the playoffs. When we get some pieces back on offense, they'll get back to playing like they were earlier in the year and if the defense continues playing like it has the past 6 weeks, we're going to be tough to beat.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  7. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

LA has two pretty easy games, Pittsburgh has everything to play for. Carolina will not want to make it 5 in a row. This isn't given, we need to win and get the offense healthy and rolling again. The defense is the MVP of the second half of the season by far.

Who dat

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  8. fanatic

Just read that Carolina is shutting Cam down for the year. Apparently, he was having pain in the shoulder of his throwing arm that we made worse from the punishment the ass kicking the D put on him. Hopefully we win against the Steelers on Sunday and clinch, but if not, Derek Anderson will be the Panther's QB in the season finale.