Saints Vs Rams

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

We got the Rams at the Dome. The Saints should win this one, however the Rams are better than they used to be with Sam Bradford at QB.

The way we win this game is to focus on Steven Jackson and let the rookie QB try to beat us. I think Greg Williams is smart enough to figure this out.

That being said I say we win 34-20 with Chris Ivory having another big game and Drew Brees having a big one, too (350 yards and 3+ TD's)

We need the Falcons to drop one, however I don't feel like it will be this week against Carolina.

Who Dat!

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The Saints proved something to me last weekend, and that was that they can find a way to win in the cold weather. Hopefully the weather in Carolina is going to suck. That would play right into Carolina's hands, and could possibly cause an upset of Atlanta. Atlanta has to slip at least once before the Saints play them on that crucial monday night game.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Saints 27, Rams 20

Brees drives the Saints down for a last minute touchdown for the 3rd consecutive week to win the game.

Rams have had 2 turnovers in their last 7 games. 11 of their 12 games have come down to the wire, so hoping for a blowout is probably out of the question. This team does not shoot themselves in the foot, they pressure the QB pretty well and protect Bradford.

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Early observations: Jimmy Graham is going to be our starting TE next year. I doubt we re-sign Shockey. Chris Ivory will probably be our starting RB next year. I doubt we re-sign PT and/or Reggie Bush. Marques Colston is going to be a beast down the stretch and into the playoffs. Roman Harper is vastly underrated.

14-0 at the end of the 1st quarter and the Rams look like sh*t in all phases (except for maybe the play of Steven Jackson...besides the fumble he's looked great). It's too early to say, but this game could get out of hand if the Saints keep clicking and the Rams keep swallowing.

5. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

The offense is reminding me of last season's offense for the first time this year

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Last season's offense would have at least 24 points right now. This game should be a blowout already.

7. mctiger

The big disappointment to me right now is that Payton seems to be regressing as a playcaller. Both Ivory and Bush are consistently gashing StL in the run game, yet Payton keeps calling pass after pass after pass. Keep mixing it up!

8. mctiger

Damm, and there's a gift. This will be a one-score game at half, and StL ball to start the third. Now the defense is going to have to find a way to turn the momentum back in our direction.

9. mctiger

Whoa, baby! Darren Sharper has taught Malcolm Jenkins well!!!!

10. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

:dis::dis:so, i know the play didn't count but I feel a "cmon man" on the way for one Roman Harper. How you get caught by a qb?