Saints Vs Rams

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Yeah. No question about it....he got hawked down by Sam Bradford, plain and simple. He'll be hearing about that one for quite some time.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Harper isn't that old is he? He has more gray hair than my grandmother does.

Anyway, sucks that Chris Ivory went down with injury, but having the Thomas and Bush combo back is nice. If Ivory wouldn't have been injured he would have gone for over 100 today. He was shredding.

Brees is still making some throws that just leave me scratching my head. And Robert Meachem has been hanging out with Devry too much. He dropped some balls today that could have extended drives.

This team is playing really well all around right now though. I hope the Saints get some help and win the division, but if they have to travel to the NFC West winner that means if Atlanta wins the division, New Orleans will travel first round to either, Seattle, San Francisco, or St. Louis. The one thing New Orleans doesn't want to happen is to travel to New York, or Chicago in the playoffs though. So, best thing that could happen is for the Falcons to lose 2, and then the Saints win out.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

:rofl:

It wasn't even that he got run down by Bradford so much, but that he actually needed O2 after only running about 70 yards. He better run some extra sprints after practice on Tues. to get that conditioning built back up.

That dude has just disappeared. Drew doesn't even throw to him anymore.

4. wmcfer17

wmcfer17 Mr. Manageable

This game is going to be great and your not going to want to miss a second of it so make sure you don't. Go for New Orleans!

5. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

The game was already played, pal.

Why are you drinking so early in the morning?