Sandy Berger?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Ok, I have to stir some of the people on the left.
    I waited for the last couple of days to see if anyone would post anything.

Lottery continues to bash Bush along with some leftists in this country while
    ignoring certain news stories.
    Meanwhile Sandy Berger has stolen classified information to protect Klinton
    and himself, they have to cover thier asses because they were given an
    olive branch by the partison 9/11 commission.

There is also a little news from them.
    The most significant signal appears to have come in April 2000, when Niaz Khan, a Briton of Pakistani heritage, walked into the FBI’s office in Newark, N.J.
    Khan told agents that he had been trained by al-Qaida, the terrorist network that carried out the Sept. 11 attacks, and that there would be a hijacking in the United States or on a U.S. airline.
    He said he had been sent to the United States to join al-Qaida operatives here. Even though he passed two polygraph tests, FBI headquarters did not believe him and let him go.

NO, Bush was the blame for this not the fbi, right?

By fall 2000, U.S. intelligence had located some of bin Laden’s training sites. A Predator drone spy plane brought back pictures of al-Qaida camps in Afghanistan, as well as of a tall man in flowing white robes, who is now believed to have been bin Laden himself. But no military assets were on standby to take a shot at him.

NO, Klinton couldn't have been president then? :dis:

Its funny to me how much the left dislike Bush and I think it all stems from
    losing a close election.
    I went to the store here in Denver and a guy approached me to get me to
    register and his sign said something about getting rid of Bush.
    It didn't say anything about why someone should vote for Kerry.
    I told him I would never vote for Kerry and then he didn't want to talk to me.

That is whats wrong with this whole election, it has nothing to do with Kerry,
    Its all about getting rid of Bush and thats why The Dems will not win this election, its going to backfire on them.

In closing Klinton and his Administration are the biggest crooks in the white house ever, I think they are worse than what Nixon was.
    Look at everyone that went to jail over white water.

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Are those classified documents in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5463586/

I have a question?
    Why is it that Sandy Berger who is representing the Klinton Administration, is the one
    that decides what the 9/11 commission gets to see?

What a joke!!

No Administation should be allowed to do this.

Before you leftists start your bashing I heard on MSNBC with my own ears that thier
    are documents still missing...
    hmmm......

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Sourdough, You really have a thing about Clinton, I know. But a bigger crook than Nixon? I beg to differ.

Clinton may have been a foolish lecher who lied about his girlfriend, but he was never convicted in Whitewater, which happened before he was President, even though Ken Starr spent 75 million of your tax dollars trying to prove something. He also was never convicted of breaking the law in office as President. The Senate acquitted him of perjury and obstruction of justice charges.

Richard Nixon on the other hand, was forced to resign the office of the President rather than face impeachment over Watergate. The Congessional investigation had proved Nixon was involved in actual criminal activities and lied to everybody about it. Only the Presidential pardon by Gerald Ford (who was never elected but appointed to VP by Nixon after Agnew resigned in disgrace) saved Nixon from doing jail time.

Clinton was a fool who had too little respect for the dignity of his office. Nixon was a crook, caught trying to subvert the democratic election process.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

seems to me that both clinton and nixon are very dishonest. i dont see how we can say that nixon is more dishonest, based on the fact that nixon resigned and clinton didnt. clinton lies, and lies alot, he just gets away with it better, and rides out the storm of impeachment instead of resigning. if i had to guess i would say i think clinton is less honest.

6. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Reminds me of high school...

"Hey man, crotch this weed for me. Quick!"

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Amazing. The guy is out of office for almost 4 years, and he's still covering his tracks. I guess ol' Billy Jeff Bubba's still worried about his "legacy"...although I think he's the only person in the world who still thinks his legacy is anything other than a damp, nasty cigar.

8. LOTTERY

LOTTERY Founding Member

It's great to see the radical right in desperation. First of all, you guys make it seem that since Berger mistakenly took these documents, the 9/11 commission hasn't seen everything. There are copies. They said themselves they saw everything they needed to see. They knew of this for 9 months and felt they had seen everything. They saw the missing documents. Second, I saw Trent Lott, of all people Lott, slandering this man. he should know better after his incident than to quickly label someone. The guy was looking through thousands of pages of documents and took notes. A couple became mixed in his notes. Accident. He took his hand written notes and put them in his coat and pants pocket, probably folded neatly, so he wouldn't be harassed about what he wrote. Against Archivial rules but nothing legally wrong. He denies the sock allegations which were made by one person. What makes this person so credible. Why didn't the person stop him if he saw him. You radicals are ridiculous. You knew about this for 9 months and a couple of days before the commissions report you decide to leak it. Don't ever criticize democats of politicizing a situation again, frauds. You guys leaked this out, probably knowing it had no merit, to draw attention away from the commissions report which will slam Bush's and Clinton's actions prior to 911. Let all the facts come out before you make a conclusion. The justice dept has been investigating this for 9 months and no charges and also said Berger has cooperated very well. This is desperation at its best.

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Why is it that every time Billy Jeff Bubba or one of his minions gets caught w/ a hand in the cookie jar, it's "an honest mistake"?

10. LOTTERY

LOTTERY Founding Member

Furthermore the document was written not by an outside analyst but by Clark, one of Clinton's advisors. It was an analysis of theirselves not an outside document. Desperation.