Sapling living on borrowed time -- approval rating will be worthless

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Dec 26, 2002.

1. Tom

Tom Founding Member

For those who continue to tout Sapling's approval rating, here is some news you need to ignore. Besides his approval rating now down to 63% from 68% in the summer, the more ominous numbers are these. Only slightly more than half would support his reelection now AND in the latest poll 55% said the economy was doing poorly versue 45% saying it was poor back in August. 8% think the economy is doing VERY BADLY as opposed to 1% in August. 60% of those polled said the economy was CURRENTLY in a recession. Who gets the blame? Sapling 22%, corporate fraud 21%, 13% terrorist attacks, while only 6%, yes that is correct, only 6% blame Clinton. Sapling looks like he is headed for the last roundup as people have FINALLY seen him for the incompetent buffoon I have said him to be for about 3 years now. The Democrats surely will nominate someone who will take on his dismal record and hopefully that guy will have the guts to ask Sapling to step from hiding behind the American flag and explain his dismal record which has prolonged a recession, coddled corporate frauds and big business abuses, and turned a projected surplus into a deficit with irresponsible fiscal policies.

2. miketiger

miketiger Founding Member

Hey Tom, keep watching the polls like your hero Bill Clinton did. You must find it so strange to see a real leader in the White House that doesn't govern by polls. Admit it, America is on to the liberal lies and you guys are having a hard time accepting it. The only polls that matter are on election day. Have a good day.

3. miketiger

By the way Tom, why are deficits such a big deal now ? For 50 years the dems had congress and for 49 years we had deficits.

4. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Not governed by polls???? ROTFLMAO!!

Apparently, you missed the statement by the outgoing guy at the Faith-based initiatives area of Sapling's administration. He said that the administration was the most poll-driven he had ever seen with Karl Rowe being obsessed with it. Sort of conflicts with your lies about Sapling not being driven by polls, huh? BTW, why did he do a flip flop on the federalization of airport security, huh? BTW, why did he put the privatization of social security on the back burner, huh? Couldn't have been polls could it? LOL!! Oh, and as far as your asinine statement about 50 years of deficits, here is a number for you. Reagan in his 8 years added more to the debt than had been added to it in the history of the country COMBINED. You elephant men took a $1,000,000,000,000 debt when Bonzo took office and turned it into $4,000,000,000,000+ when the FIRST incompetent Bush ended his term. I suggest you check your numbers, junior, because you just got wiped all over this board. Sorry to hit you with facts since I know you are used to used GOP dog(ma) poop to try to convince people you know what you are talking about. As usual, you FAILED miserably. As far as a "leader" in the White House, this POS is little better than Adolph Hitler. He doesn't give a damn about people's health in this country and also doesn't give a damn about the principles this country was founded on. He is a pathetic excuse for a human being who LIES at any opportunity to try to make political points. If you identify with him, I guess that pretty much exposes your lack of character also, huh?

5. miketiger

What an amazing amount of puke you put forth. As far as being a junior, your mother was wiping your sniviling liberal ass when I reached voting age. Now for the facts that you like to quote. If deficits were so bad then why was it that Reagan had the largest peace time expansion of the economy in moder times? Duh! The high intrest rates and inflation were much more damaging under Carter. I know cuz I was paying 22% intrest on my loans. As far as my character you have no knowlege so maybe a few facts if you can handle it. Been in business for 28 years, currently employe 60 people, raising 6 productive, conservative children , have been married for 23 years attend church on Sundays, ect. ect. All the things you hate about America I proudly represent. Oh by the way , I served in the military also. If you hate me then I must be doing something right. As far as GWB goes, I voted for him. Not much choice considering the alternatives. Maybe one day a real conservative will be elected. Till that time Bush will do.

6. Tom

Tom Founding Member

>>If deficits were so bad then why was it that Reagan had the largest peace time expansion of the economy in moder times?

That honor belongs to Clinton, junior, BY FAR. Oh, and the record he broke was NOT Reagan's either.

>>All the things you hate about America I proudly represent.

So you believe in Gestapo tactics by the government, hypocritically calling a military operation a war and treating prisoners as "detainees", spending more than you take in and putting it on the GOP mastercard, hypocritically doing clandestine operations and trying to overthrow foreign governments while whining if any other country does anything to this country, having CEOs and other BOD members pay themselves whatever they want and cook the books so that they can make their stock options worth more, etc. If you "proudly" represent those "virtues", then I will know that I would never believe you if you said the sun was out.

7. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

"having CEOs and other BOD members pay themselves whatever they want and cook the books so that they can make their stock options worth more, etc"
    when did those take place? oh right, during bill's watch

"hypocritically doing clandestine operations and trying to overthrow foreign governments"
    like in haitii?

while whining if any other country does anything to this country"
    what??????\

few more days till i'll be in dallas tommy girl
    whats that website? eplanetshop.com or something

8. miketiger

Tom Turkey, do you have any original thoughts? I've heard the same ole party line from you libs for decades. Let's face it. Your party will be in the dust bin of history soon, just like your comrades in Moscow. Soon the "right kind of judges will be appointed that will re-establish sanity to the judicial branch. We are in control now so sit back and watch America reach it's full potential. God Bless America

9. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Hey MAJOR JERK, learn some history

>>having CEOs and other BOD members pay themselves whatever they want and cook the books so that they can make their stock options worth more, etc"
    when did those take place? oh right, during bill's watch

Actually, dimwit, Clinton TRIED to stop the abuses but Gingrich and the other bribed elephant men passed bills and then overrode vetoes by Clinton to make the abuses of conflicts of interests alive. Read a newspaper, guy -- you look so much the fool when you don't.

>>"hypocritically doing clandestine operations and trying to overthrow foreign governments"
    like in haitii?

Don't know what you are talking about, but the GOP has made a living doing it. Let's use as examples keeping in power Markos, the Shah of Iran, Manuel Noriega, other rightwing dictators all over the world, etc.

>>few more days till i'll be in dallas

don't give a damn where a POS like you will be. You're the one who has so little of a life that you think people will care where you are. Guy, people really don't care where an ignorant buffoon like you will be.

10. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

cmon mr. b
    come on out to the game since you are such a big fan. i'll even bring that ref test you have ducked for a year.
    i was going to bring you some cool shoelaces, but i hear you prefer those ultra cool velcros. very hip! no wonder you are almost 40 and single (well that and your raging homosexuality, dressing like a vagrant, and complete lunacy)