Sapling living on borrowed time -- approval rating will be worthless

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Dec 26, 2002.

1. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Delete all....

sheep and small dogs chasing Tom's tires.......

2. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Still the compulsive liar I see

>>1. please answer this techster, if i would have said that why would i BEG you to pay the 32 bucks to stay? its a simple question for you simple mind

Yes, it is a simple point and even more simple to answer. You NEVER begged me to stay, and if that is YOUR STORY now, you are LYING your head off.

>>2. OHHHHH so you say people who get your stuff are young? well that settles that then
    "And BTW, many of the people who other people believed are "getting scammed" are making more money than you will ever make"- sounds like a pyramid to me. i thought your company sold vitamins? how do you make money by buying vitamins? why, do they recruit others to buy? what do you have to lose by telling us your company name?

Yet another LIE!! When did I ever say the people were young. I said that MOST were not elderly. I realize you GOPers try to exaggerate everything, but any demographic category divisions I have ever seen have young, middle aged, and the elderly. The average age in the middle ages somewhere. Once again, you took a statement I NEVER said and tried to convince anyone who would listen that I did. Obviously, you don't understand MLM's at all -- the way you make money selling ANYTHING is to buy at less than retail and sell it for retail or at least more than you paid for it. Psssttt, that is how Walmart makes money, how Sears makes money, how Mary Kay distrubitors makes money, etc. A pyramid scheme has no tangible product and are illegal in this country.

>>3. where in my post did i say you ran the website? please show me

You criticized the design of a website you mentioned. I don't anything to do with any websites, so criticizing any design of any website has nothing to do with me. Totally irrelevant. Plus, any criticism of a website design is YOUR opinion, which quite frankly anyone with any sense wouldn't put a lot of stock in.

>>4. again, im getting advice on capitalization from someone who capitalizes every other word? those velcro straps must be cutting off the blood to your brain, may want to loosen them up

Yet another LIE. Would you like to post ANY message EVER posted where "every other word was capitalized". Oooooppppppsss, yet another LIE by you. So once again, you prove yourself the incompetent fool and reiterate to this board your FOOT FETISH! ROTFLMAO!!

>>5. again, i know you dont want to talk education. 2 degrees to 1 remember

Oh yeah, I really believe you have a degree when you can't even capitalize properly.

>>5. why didnt you go to the cotton bowl, regardless of meeting me? i would think that getting a chance to see your team play in your own town would make me want to go

I select games to go to that don't make me miss other games of interest. I select an LSU game to go to that is on a fairly "off weekend" as far as important games go. If I went to the Cotton Bowl, I would have missed all of the Florida-Michigan game, etc. Also, the prices charged at Bowl games are ripoffs. I could afford to pay it, but didn't like piracy when Blackbeard practiced it and certainly don't now.

3. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

so you must not have adegree (by your owon logic) since you cant spell "doscier", "trafficant" etc right

so are you saying i never posted repeated times for you to pony up the 32 bucks?

4. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Uh, typographical errors are not relevant to a degree or not having a degree

Oh, and an obscure former congressman from Ohio whose name was spelled DIFFERENT ways depending on which article you read doesn't mean squat. As far as your other point which is a blatant lie, you were one of the ones who said they were looking forward to me leaving the free board when they started charging. For you to now CLAIM otherwise is to yet spew another OBVIOUS lie to this board. Hey guy, every find a message where "someone capitalizes every other word". Oh, I guess you didn't which add yet another LIE to the king of such, Major Jerk. Hey, I've got an idea, change your username to LSUML and I can then refer to you are "Major Liar".

Guy, use a spell checker and a word editor. Here is the latest of a guy who CLAIMS he has multiple degrees.

"adegree (by your owon logic" -- this is in edition to the fact that he doesn't seem bright enough to find the Shift key(Psssttt, dimwit, the Shift key on most keyboards is to the left of the "Z" key). If you can't find it, ask a retarded person to point it out to you. ROTFLMAO @ Major Liar

5. Tom

Tom Founding Member

To NTTiger, you are a pathetic POS

BTW, NTTiger, my favorite moment of all time on any board was when you CLAIMED I had lied about the source of my information being the Dallas Morning News. I had given you the day, the section, the page number, and the location on that page of the article. You STILL AMAZINGLY called me a liar UNTIL you looked it up yourself and had to admit before crawling back into your rathole that you were WRONG. Geez, I guess you would know what it feels like to be a pathetic, cheese-eating, little rat, huh?

6. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

you're claim on how it was spelled was based on a tv graphic. you even insisted when WE SHOWED YOU HIS OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE that you were right

for the 4th time in 2 days, i DID NOT MAKE ONE SINGLE POST SAYING I WAS GLAD to see you leave. i made post after post telling you not to be a cheapskate and pay up.

as for the capitalize every other word comment- are you that stupid to think i really meant every other word? no answer needed there

as for the mistaked i made typing, i'll fall back on your standby excuse- they were typos.

7. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Yet more lies by the king of such

>>you're claim on how it was spelled was based on a tv graphic. you even insisted when WE SHOWED YOU HIS OFFICIAL HOMEPAGE that you were right

No, it was not based SOLELY on a TV graphic, so yet another LIE on your part. The WB11 posted it the way I reported AND dozens of links had it spelled that way also.

>>for the 4th time in 2 days, i DID NOT MAKE ONE SINGLE POST SAYING I WAS GLAD to see you leave. i made post after post telling you not to be a cheapskate and pay up.

For the 4th time in 2 days, you are LYING your head off. You, NTTiger, and some others did say that. The bottom line is you are trying to change the subject from "if my posts are so bad and full of nonsense" why are you STUPID enough to respond to them. AND when you pay money to post on a pay board, why are you spending so much time on this free one? Einstein, you aren't looking too bright, but then you never were the brightest bulb in the socket to begin with, huh?

>>as for the capitalize every other word comment- are you that stupid to think i really meant every other word? no answer needed there

Oh, so now it is "I really meant". Thus, apparently, you think you can LIE with GROSS EXAGGERATION and not have to be held accountable when someone points it out. Typical GOP hypocrite --CLAIMS to like personal responsibility but isn't man enough to admit they were caught LYING their head off.

8. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

The bottom line is you are trying to change the subject from "if my posts are so bad and full of nonsense" why are you STUPID enough to respond to them

that makes no sense whatsoever
    and since you feel my posts are that way, why respond to me?

and to say you had dozens of links showing your spelling is just utter nonsense. are you denying you disagreed with the official homepage?

and your last paragraph shows just how far off the deep end you have gone

9. Tom

Tom Founding Member

No, actually I like pointing out all your lies

Funny, how you made a statement about every other word of mine being capitalized, and when I called you to prove it, you retreated into your rathole and said that you didn't mean it literally. Then why did you say it, dimwit?

And it is you who said that my posts were nonsense, yet apparently spend a LOT OF TIME away from a board you PAY to access for a free board where you almost exclusively respond to MY posts. Hey Einstein, sort of makes you a liar once again, doesn't it?

And there were DOZENS of links with the spelling that I had seen on the newscast that were brought up with searches WITH THAT EXACT spelling. Since you seemingly can't find anything on the internet, that doesn't mean the situations didn't occur. Your internet incompetence doesn't mean links or articles don't exist.

10. NTTiger

NTTiger Freshman

To NTTiger, you are a pathetic POS
    BTW, NTTiger, my favorite moment of all time on any board was when you CLAIMED I had lied about the source of my information being the Dallas Morning News. I had given you the day, the section, the page number, and the location on that page of the article. You STILL AMAZINGLY called me a liar UNTIL you looked it up yourself and had to admit before crawling back into your rathole that you were WRONG. Geez, I guess you would know what it feels like to be a pathetic, cheese-eating, little rat, huh?

Yes, I am a Paragon of Sense. and Yes, I made a mistake, which I posted to the board that I had made a mistake and apologized to you. That is what people who have integrity do. They atone for their mistakes. You, however, are the one human who has never made a mistake or someone who doesn't have the self esteem to ever admit a mistake.