Sapling living on borrowed time -- approval rating will be worthless

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Dec 26, 2002.

1. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

"And it is you who said that my posts were nonsense, yet apparently spend a LOT OF TIME away from a board you PAY to access for a free board where you almost exclusively respond to MY posts. Hey Einstein, sort of makes you a liar once again, doesn't it"

what sense does that make? so i pay for one site, so i should not visit any other? and what is a lie about it?

keep on respsonding to my posts though dont you

2. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Major Jerk surely visits a board a lot for "once a day"

Recently, you posted something to the effect that you visit this board once a day. I realize your math skills are very limited but exactly how can you respond at several times during the day making one visit. Oh, maybe you mean you "visit" one time a day and stay connected all day, huh? Anyway, Major Jerk, looks like you have proven yourself the liar one more time.

3. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

wrong again liar
    "and by the way tom, i check this site about once a day"

tell me again how paying for the lair but posting here is somehow lying?

4. Tom

Tom Founding Member

To NTTiger, yours was not a little mistake

First, NTTiger, you challenged me MULTIPLE times to tell you where I got my information. I answered you EVERY SINGLE TIME with the truth. You then disputed and said I was lying. To try to make it out as some little innocent mistake doesn't prove you much of a man, does it? Then you actually tried to turn it to your credit for "admitting the mistake." Of course, anybody but a moron wouldn't have called me a LIAR countless times without even checking the facts straight. As I said at the time, anyone with integrity would have checked first instead of shooting off their mouth first.

5. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

btw, this is my 81st post accoring to the bio at the left. since november. a little over apost per day, less when you realize some days have multiples
    idiot

6. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Moron, you didn't post much until the last several days

Once again, you prove yourself witless at math. You average back to November when you hardly posted until the latter half of December. I notice you didn't address the fact that you said you checked the board once a day, and instead, you post at multiple times during the day. Once agaiin, you prove yourself the compulsive liar!

7. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

uh tom are you blind as well as stupid?
    didnt address tyhe once per day? check the first post on this page genius.
    so will you admit you were wrong about both me not addressing it, and me saying ONLY once a day
    and as far as my math skills are concerned, you do know what average means dont you? who cares what month the majority of them came in? if that mattered, that would be a weighted average.

8. Tom

Tom Founding Member

InVinoVeritas, that was a major 3 way race when Clinton ran

If you will remember, Perot was in the races when Clinton ran which was a major split of the national vote. I will also point out however that Clinton recorded electoral landslides on his two runs for presidency while Sapling didn't even win the popular vote and probably didn't win the electoral vote legitimately since he went to court getting the recount stopped in Florida.

I agree with your statement about approval rating not meaning that much which is what I've been saying for years. Ann Richards lost the gubernatorial race with over 70% approval rating, and Sapling's approval rating is based upon flag waving because Americans disagree on almost all the issues with the idiot in the polls that I've seen.

9. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Apparently, you aren't bright enough to read your own statements

>>"and by the way tom, i check this site about once a day"

If you only check this site once a day, then how can you post at MULTIPLE times each day. That is your LIE -- if you can't understand that posting at separate times during the day IS checking this site once a day, then have a retarded child explain it to you.

10. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

learn to read moron
    my quote, i think its on page 2 of this thread
    "ABOUT once a day"

of course dealingwith your stupidity has caused me to check it more often the last few days