Sat. 8 pm Nick Saban on Gameday

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Jul 31, 2004.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Herbsteit is on drugs. He applauds Miami for giving Williams another chance. As if he committed just one crime.

What a joke.

2. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

I was truly enjoying our National Championship, I don't know why in the hell I watched this crap!!!

3. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

Did my ears just deceive me, all 3 just said it all ends up at the National Championship game in the Orange Bowl!!

Boy, did they just pizz off the AP........

4. BB

BB Founding Member

For those of us who missed the program, will someone please post a recap - what Saban said, etc... I heard he answered some fun questions.

Thanks in advance...

5. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

Saban's Q&A was very lame...he had 4 M.C. answers...there were no open ended questions for him to answer in his usual excellent PC way...also, Corso said the top 2 defenses in the nation are OU #1 and Michigan #2...wtf?

lastly, in the very last 2 minutes of the show, some fag fans started chanting "LSU sux"

overall, the show sucked i can't believe i stayed up until 3am watching the replay after coming home from the boats

6. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

Actually I think the LSU fans started chanting LSU...and since there were fans from many different colleges the other guys added sucks at the end of the chant. That was my take on it. :lsup: