Saw Perrilloux today in Austin

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Jan 12, 2005.

1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Seems that Ryan P has said that numerous times to Texas fans on their Rivals/Insiders boards then turn around to others, such as LSU and other people and say something different.

2. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Right, it's not much but at least we have an actual eyewitness to make the post :(

3. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Ok, guys. Everyone else got these little green dots everywhere, I want some some respect, dammit !!! :mad::mad::mad:

4. raylsu

raylsu Founding Member

Agreed. I think it depends on where he is and who he is talking to at the time. I guess, now that he is in Austin working out for the game in SA, he is Texas 100%. I am sure he'll be 60-40 again when he gets back to LA and interviewed by ole Dandy Don* or someone in the LA media.

*in reference to Dandy saying he was going to personally contact Perrilloux to get some information. :grin:

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

On "Countdown to Signing Day" yesterday afternoon, he was being interviewed. Now, this is a paraphrase, but he said that he was verbally committed to Texas, BUT he wanted to play in front of his family every week. He mentioned that it would be nice if his mom could move to Austin, but if she can't it would be VERY hard for him to leave his family in Louisiana.

The interviewer pressed, "So would that make LSU still an option?"

He responded, "I'm all about football, the books, and my family. I can't imagine living where they couldn't see me play every week."

Take it for what it's worth...

6. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Don't forget Ryan Miller either. He had been verbally committed to A&M for months and LSU supposedly wasn't even in the picture and look where he is now.