Saw this on the rant...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Jun 28, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What would be interesting is if you had a 1 loss Oregon and a 1 loss Oklahoma at the end of the year. I don't know duck fans, I think Oregon would pass OU just because of a lack of conference championship game for the Sooners. You guys play a championship game this season. And come to find out the Pac-12 championship game is going to be a home game for the team with the best record.......... Pac-12 just helped itself out in my opinion.

2. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

OU is likely to have an early loss courtesy of FSU.

Likewise, I have LSU edging bama and I do not see any way that either team goes undefeated this season .... but stranger things have happened. I like LSU in the West courtesy of a favorable home schedule, with bama as the stalking horse.

bama has a tremendous stable of athletes, but if that team doesn't develop some chemistry .... some on-field leadership in fall ball, they will not go the distance, IMO.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think I may take that bet.... I just don't see FSU beating OU. I really can't imagine OU losing any games this year until they are destroyed by the SEC champion.

4. asignupe99

asignupe99 Founding Member

This.

Now FSU is on its way, but they're not their yet. Let's remember OU kicked their teeth in last year and have arguably a much improved team. FSU got better as the season went on, but I don't see them beating OU.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

isnt ej manuel the qb? how many tds has he thrown in his life (college)? 3? probably 10 picks?

call me skeptical. then again, if tee martin can do it. i guess we will find out if Jimbo Fisher really is a magician.

6. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

I'm in for a friendly wager, LaSalle :D