Say what you want but Les Miles is a good coach, man and recruiter

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by WestCoastTiger, Jan 7, 2013.

1. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

True, but... this subject is as old as I have been posting here. Which hasn't been that long really. Actually, I joined in 2010 and this had been going on well before that. Debates are fun, but not when they go on for literally years LOL
    Still, on the other hand, it IS pretty comical to read what some folks say in these threads. So maybe my "dead horse" post wasn't quite the right response.
    Getting back on subject... my thoughts on Les are pretty well known if you look back at my posts since 2010. I'm in the camp that feels: Les is the coach. He pisses us off sometimes, and surprises us other times. Either way, we can't fire him ourselves, and I personally wouldn't fire a coach who has given LSU the winning seasons it has had (better winning percentage than previous LSU coaches).

On another note, I think next season will be a pretty fair judgement of Les' coaching abilities. Pretty much all the talent he started with is gone now. He has a lot of fresh bodies to place on the field and find uses for. I think this will be a true test of the coaching staff and the players' ability to bounce back, or start strong.

2. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

Well played, sir. Well played. ;)

furduknfish likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I agree Mike, we are going to see what kind of coach ole Les is next season, we may be highly ranked but our schedule is brutal and losing 10 juniors and some of the senior leadership is crucial. If we win 10 games next year, I think Les will have done a fine job.

gyver likes this.
  4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

5. TIGRIS PANTHERA

TIGRIS PANTHERA Veteran Member

He's a knuckleheaded moron. When he secures the state of Louisiana from Nick Saban I'll retract my statement and ask for forgiveness!

Signed
    Leonard Fournette

6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

We love Louisiana, LSU and Coach Les Miles.

Signed,

The Dozen Committed Louisiana High School Players for the 2013 Recruiting Class

StaceyO and Attack Tiger like this.
  7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Nag, nag, nag

8. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

LOL :)

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I guess if you see a knuckleheaded moron you are looking in the mirror. You have fixated on Leonard Fournette and assume he is going to Alabama with no evidence except that you have created in your twisted mind.

Grow up and offer intelligent comment rather than this drivel.

10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

You do remember that Bo's defense gave up 50 to the Hogs, and 43 points KY jelly in our two loses? Also 34 points to Bama; AND 24 points each to the Gayturds, Birdtigers, and the Bears known in those days as Rebels.

That's a 33+ point average in the 6 most important games of the season. Thank God we had a great OC to pull our nuts out of the fire!! ;):):)

StaceyO likes this.