say what you want

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by white river, Nov 27, 2010.

1. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYfu5E-hOE]YouTube - Well Bye[/ame]

2. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Then by all means burn it, stop posting, stop watching, GTFO and STFU. We're 10-2, for the 4th time under Les Miles. Man life sucks... :rolleye33:

3. mcstraycat

mcstraycat Founding Member

CAN YOU SMELL IT?
    *SNIFF SNIFF*
    SMELLS LIKE AN AZZHOLE!

Look, I've given my share of criticism to Miles and Crowton. Hate the way the QB's have been handled and clock problems. But JEEZUZ, we are 10-2 while playing in the freakin SEC. Give credit where credit's due.

It's incredibly disappointing this year to not to be playing in the SECCG or BCSCG. Clearly it's been a year marked by inconsistency in both offense and defense. Moments of brilliance followed by moments of confounding idiocy.

BUT ...... Burn chit and give up on the tigers? Dude, you shoulda been here in the '80's.

We just need to fix what's wrong and we're right back in it next year. I think Miles has earned another year. As aggravated as I am with him at times, the record speaks for itself.

Crowton? Let the offensive numbers speak to that issue. I think we can do better.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

If you are old enough to have a grandson, then you should remember the 80's...I hope your post was simply because you were pissed and drunk...if not, I hope the grandson listens to his grandmother instead of your dumbass. PS.send all your LSU gear to me COD....My son and his family would be glad to have it.

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

well can we get his opinion next time because yours is pathetic.

8. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

Good riddance.
    Be happy with what you got and look to the future, it looks bright for tiger football.

9. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Im far from being on the Miles bandwagon but LSU is 10-2. I dont like how we get there one bit, but he does win. This is someone trying to flame without bringing any good points to the table.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Actgually we do. It's guys like yourself who refuse to see what's right in front of you.
    You cling to the false belief that a different coach would turn JJ into something more than an adequate QB.