Schedule w/o results?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu99, Oct 9, 2002.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Does anyone know where I can find Florida's schedule without this year's results so I can see what times the games were played? I was wondering if they had played any night games yet. I had trouble at times adjusting to playing at a different time of day and could see how if could affect a football player. If one Fla WR has trouble adjusting, it could be the difference between a Win and a Loss.

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I dont know where the times are listed, but Ive watched every game so far. They have all been during the day.

EDIT: I dont know what I was thinking, but i know the UAB game was at night. Im not sure about the others.

3. MobileBengal

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Didn't mean to mislead you TigerSaint, I didn't play anywhere. I was thinking back to when I played HS basketball at Lafayette High and those holiday tournaments during the day always threw me off. Although my eyes aren't 20/20 anymore, I also had trouble seeing the ball under the lights in our flag football games. Football seems like it's so much different to play during the day than at night.

5. IslandGator

IslandGator Freshman

Gator Night Games

I can verify that the UAB game was an evening game, starting at 6:00 pm, and all of the other games were held during the afternoon (or the AM last week at Ole Miss). Also, 2 games so far that the gators have played in have been horribly wet, at Tennessee and at home vs. Ohio. In the Ohio game the gators played horribly in the water, at Tennessee they played like champions...so who really knows. This will be the first true night game this season and it actually has me worried, knowing the Tiger's record when playing under the lights. Hope this helps. One other thing: I believe, having been in both stadiums for night games, that the way the lights are set up at Florida Field is less distracting than those at LSU. This is only from a fan's perspective and I was awful young the last time I was at an LSU game...but seeing pictures brings back memories of those bright lights. I could be completely wrong though,

6. MobileBengal

Yeah, I think you're right. Its been a while since Ive been to the Swamp, too. However, it seems like I remember the lights at Ben Hill Griffin being a lot different. "Softer" maybe?