Schools you love to hate

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bolobolo, Aug 12, 2003.

1. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I can't stand them because I have been to USC twice...and both times have walked away nearly going to jail. I have been to Auburn, LSU, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Jacksonville....almost every away game the last 4 years for Georgia.....and USC far and away has been the worst. First, 2001....I go to USC....wake up....walking to the stadium....has a half full bottle of beam thrown at me and missed by about 1 foot....and it broke (why he threw it and wasted it...)

Yadda Yadda...wont bore you...basically fights occured, thrown things, and such....I mean...I am not talking 1-2 times this happened for 4-5 EACH TIME I went to USC....good lord people....get over yourself. It wasnt just 1 group of people either but people on the way TOO the stadium, people around my seats, people AFTER THE GAME, good lord...people at the bars after the game....it was like I had a bull-eye on my back saying "F-USC"

At least LSU, Auburn, Tenn have some backup to their arrogence but USC is a 100 year losing program....

Then again, LSU fans on here have liked their USC trip....thats respectable.......not sure why I have had such horrible trouble there.

2. Macphisto

Macphisto Founding Member

Sorry, one of my best friends goes to Tech, and my liking is more of a kind of "adopted out of pity" thing.

3. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

LOL, I am just kidding man. I am from New Orleans so I came to UGA not really caring about the UGA/Tech rivalry that much. I dont hate Tech that much....

4. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

As for as the SEC goes, if they are not playing LSU, they got my love.

Out of SEC teams I love to hate.

Michigan (they are almost always ranked higher at the start of the season than they end up)
    USC (west coast media darlings)
    Brigham Young (I still can’t believe they won the national championship that year. They beat a 6 & 5 Michigan team by the skin of their teeth to win the title. It was the toughest team they played all season.)

5. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I love that ULL is on so many lists... I think its great to have an in-state rivalry in Baseball.. though.. ULL isnt a powerhouse in that they reload every year, but more of a rebuild cycle... Being a ULL alum (and current student) i try to enjoy ULL events.. hey.. i get in free... Football is abyssmal, but hey, its football, i live for football, i get fired up watching 8 year olds play, so ULL is fun too.

My list.
    1. Ole Miss and those damned Mannings.. I hate those earphone, cowboy hat wearing pricks.
    2. Notre Dame.. the Kennedy's of college football.. and no, thats not a compliment.
    3. Auburn. There is only one team in the SEC named the TIGERS.. and thats LSU baby.
    4. Texas. Because they take all of my recruits on NCAA Football 2004 even though i picked right.
    5. USC. Because they are media darling p*ss**s.
    6. The Media... for giving LSU no respect. Had it been Tennessee, Flordia, or Alabama who had won the SEC and the NC last year, there would have been no questioning, but since it was LSU, hey, must have been a weak year in the SEC.

6. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Agreed

7. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

1. Auburn
    2. USC
    3. Texas
    4. Miami
    5. Notre Dame

And any team from ATLANTA

8. dothantiger

dothantiger Founding Member

1. Auburn....living right here I really get to see how ignorant they are. They're
    kinda like other La. schools. They would rather see LSU lose than
    anything else.
    2. Ole Miss....self explanatory
    3. Florida.....that damn gator chop just gets to me
    4. Nebraska & Ohio State
    5. USC

I really respect Alabama, Tenn, and Georgia....really great, knowledgable fans.