Scorched Earth

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

I have no faith that whichever school wins the SEC is a legit champion. I hereby plan to start a campaign that moves the SEC champion behind any and all other undefeated teams in the rankings. Slive and the Presidents are so focused on getting a team into the MNC game that this would be the best way to get their attention that their tactics are not acceptable.

1 person likes this.
  2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Well, what approach will you take to accomplish this?

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Will there be beer and tater tots? Might as well be a party.

4. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Actually I am making a list of writers to email a suggestion for an article. I will focus on news outlets not affiliated with ESPN and CBS. What a way to hype the conferences that they have media tie ins with. Then I will address print media in the towns of other undefeated teams and their conferences. Next I will visit major boards of those schools and conferences and float the idea. There are major media outlets in that serve many outside of the SEC that would have an interest in Slive's agenda and what it really stands for.

The SEC is good enough on it's own merits to have to deal with this type of manipulation.

5. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Tater Tot and Auburn are a topic best left undisturbed. :lol:

6. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

MOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

7. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

:huh:

Quit calling for your girlfriend cousin. She isn't here.

8. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Its a gump thing. They always "moo" Aub's. Go figure. :insane:

9. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

All this outside heat on SEC officiating may lead to the front office to turn a cold shoulder on the Gumps. Before mooin' your own horn. Bama may turn into scapegoat for the SEC front office to get the heat off their rear ends. Better hope that ya'll put away your opponents early because your ref friends won't be there to bail you out again. Honestly, I don't mind losing to a team in a hard fought game and give props to the Gumps and Tigers for playing so well. Its the officiating of the game that bothers me(not just this game either). Congrats to Bama. Its the little minded Gumps that come on this board showing their lack of education and reasoning ability that make their school and fan base look so poorly. Bama won the game. To make light of the blown calls and non calls shows blind delusion and a head up Saban's rear end that really takes away from the proud tradition of the University of Alabama and its alumni.

10. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Read more and you will eventually find a post where I thought that it was an INT. For a Barner to come on here with his lip poked out and claiming to "start a campaign/petition to move the SEC champs to behind any other undefeated team" is PATHETIC. He should be far more concerned with Furman scoring 31 points on his team.