Scorched Earth

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Deceks7, Nov 9, 2009.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

and you should be far more concerned with treating Deceks with respect on this forum

2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

That post doesn't warrant any respect. The individual has always been a rational poster, but that post was pathetic and ignorant beyond belief. Totally unlike anything that I have ever seen from him. Hence the mooooooooo.

Everyone should follow Coach Miles example............pure class on his part and he has never been one to sugar coat anything.

SEE HERE

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

yeah sorry i totally disagree with everything miles has done. i think he missed an opportunity to rally this team behind him, and i really hope the same thing doesn't happen to this team that happened last year. a close hard fought loss to Alabama, leading to a come from behind win against Troy, then losses to Ole Miss and Arkansas. I don't think it has anything to do with class, more to do with a lack of nuts.

4. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

this isn't about Alabama .... or Florida. It's about the conference and a level playing field for all it's members.

There is little doubt that Slive and the SEC Office have an agenda that appears to be financially driven. Now, don't get me wrong, money is important to every member of the conference, but never at the expense of the integrity of the conference or the credibility of it's intstitutional members.

Deceks, let me know how I can help, brutha' .... I'm all in.

As for Furmin scoring 31 against Auburn, who cares? .... I'll just suggest that bama should be more worried if it can score 31 against Auburn this season. :hihi:

3 people like this.
  5. LaSalleAve

Kick their asses Caddy!

6. XXL TideFan

That's some funny chit right there..............................don't give up your day job.

7. XXL TideFan

Closet barner?

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

this is what i meant in a previous post about gumps that have been on the board a while, showing more of their true colors. :rolleye33:

9. XXL TideFan

You practice intellectual dishonesty. I haven't changed one iota. Perhaps it is you who have changed. As programs Bama and LSU are looking eye to eye. The better part of a decade had Bama at least a level below. It is always better to examine the man in mirror prior to critiquing the man in your midst.

10. LaSalleAve

During the Iron Bowl, yep!

1 person likes this.