Scott goes down... Where is Keiland Williams?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Not to mention the confidence factor, that is a big boost when you get some early PT and make a big play or at least some experience.
    Agree with you guys, other teams don't seem to have a problem playing some early and often.

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Who is this Keiland Williams of whom you speak?

I have heard every excuse in the book for 3 years now.

1)Fumbles---must happen in practice, cause he's never fumbled in a game. He's carried the ball an awful lot over 3 1/2 years (not enough, mind you) to have somehow gotten a reputation of a fumbler...without losing a fumble.:huh:

2)Can't find the hole---his average YPC is every bit as good as Scott's or Hester's for that matter.

3)Doghouse---for what? If he's so in the doghouse for 3+ years, why is he still on the team?

4)Poor blocker---can't blame him for the 23 sacks given up this year. He hasn't been on the field for 23 passing plays.

I just don't get it.

Not a slight against Ridley, as I think he's the truth. But if anyone sucks at blocking from the position...it's him based on what I saw today.

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

This is why I do not understand the shots at Lee. I was one of the few people that stuck around for the ENTIRE tulane game, because I wanted to see some of the young guys come in and play. Late in the 4th, there were still starters on the field. I am yelling at the coaches for being morons in a blowout... frustrating.

4. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

KW is a vegatarian. My theory is this is why he doesn't play more. No killer instinct, no protein, can't hold up through practices or complete games.

5. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Yep.

6. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Oh brother.:dis:

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

yeah they should make him slaughter his own cattle right before the game and eat the meat raw, and paint his face with the blood instead of using the black strip that goes over the nose under the eyes. :hihi:

8. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Hell yeah! lol