Scott Ho Tard thinks LSU misses Jailbird Jackson

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Oct 1, 2010.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

No relation, I just love kids and have spent last 22 years working with them so I realize "good" kids can screw up too. I also know if it were one of our players many would be turning a blind eye to one run-in with the law even though this one was pretty serious.

Here's a case in point. He flogs Janzen then look at what he says about Zach Mettenberger: Nothing, essentially. He was a "jail bird" too.

And I agree his National Signing Day stunt was hard to swallow but you know what kind of treatment La. kids get if they announce they're signing out of State? He should have kept his trap shut and not say anything rather than leading us on, I agree but he was probably told to so I hang that on pops. If not, he's 17 years old- kids do **** like that, unfortunately so do too many adults.

2. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

If he pulls the same thing at LSU, hes off the team.

Another 5* that leaves the state and does ok.

3. LSUTiga

Did what?
    And that's not completely true anyway since RP sure wasn't kicked off the first couple of times he was "accused" of breaking the law. How soon we forget.

4. LSUTiga

This guy loves me... :hihi:

5. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

As stated, not even bringing up his armed robbery issue...ARMED ROBBERY ISSUE, he's still a classless azzhat...and his daddy. And they did it intentionally to screw LSU.

Not seeing what he's saying about Metteberger that discusses what a classy guy Mettenberger is. All he said is Mettenberger may be the QB at LSU. Good try though.

6. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

:rofl: Bastid...I gotta go to work. Latah.

7. LSUTiga

Well his thread title focuses on his arrest, that's what the focus is in regard to my comments.

Nor does he slam him for run-ins with the law which is my point. We get blinded by our colors sometimes- which is fine but when attn is called to it people need to man up.

Fishing is not "working", and SURELY not in your case with as good of a fisherman as you are. Catch one for me.

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

You haven't been around lately...but I've been in Chicago for almost 6 months. Today's weather, low 50s, rain, 30-40 mph winds from the NNE. Not exactly a good fishing day...but also cut my work day short. Hmmm...just in time for the game.:wave:

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

And besides...I don't fish on Saturday unless it's for $$$ or a boat.

10. LSUTiga

And he had a big day in TS today. INT, open field tackle of PP for a loss on a punt, big hit on Toliver to force him to cough up ball (which was clearly a fumble).