Scott Linehan is the passing game coordinator.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geaux9, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That's what happens when you allow the inbred to continue to breed.

el005639 likes this.
  2. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Don't take people moving on from Les Miles as we don't care about 2007, or him.... Hell Les Miles coached the second best college football team ever at LSU IMO, 2011. But there in lies the problem, the mental fuck that was the 2011 BCS game lingered in everyone's mind. Knowing what Lee could do, watching Mettenberger play so well years later. The constant on the field bumbles that were so clearly his own doing over the years. When would all that come back and ruin the next great season, the collective trust fans had for him was ruined. It was time to move on, and we did. He still has a special place in every LSU fans heart, but that is the past man, move on.

WE LOVE LES MILES.

Fuck the whole it was Saban's players, that is just recruiting BS used by Bama fans. Does not matter, not sure why you keep going further back. Do you want to talk about Cholly Mack?....

My all time favorite list

Notice something, Miles coached 2 of the 4 best teams at LSU on my List. I don't list teams I was not alive for and did not watch. That is a different conversation.

So much to love about 2007, the balls on Les, where did they go. Jacob fucking Hester, Matt Flynn, so many more guys... But lets get real, 2007 championship team has to be one of the luckiest damn teams in the history of football. All the things that needed to happen to back into that BCS championship game happened. For sure we were a great team on the field, but poorly coached at times. And at times the coaching was astronomical, that team is for sure 3rd on my list:

furduknfish, kcal and unclenick like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh its him, there is absolutely no doubt about it

fanatic likes this.
  4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

That's funny

5. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

If I were tigertap, why wouldn't I be posting as him? He gets the most attacks of anyone I've ever this side on Trump, by idiot liberals. He's got that "magic touch", that drives minions crazy. Seen him take on most those other groups & for the most part win.

I'm just a guy who's posted very little really in 5 years. If I'm a taint, oh well. I don't see it tho. Have slightly different hours these days, so more time to play here.

tj lsudad likes this.
  6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Let go of the past, don't worry about the future, be present.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

His name is "Uncle" Nick. Maybe Tap is his nephson.

furduknfish likes this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Tap might be in forum jail and can't post. That is one reason you are believed to be him.

unclenick likes this.
  9. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

I don't know. The last I saw him post was in Sept. or Oct.

tj lsudad likes this.
  10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Also, if your names were omitted, it would be hard to tell you apart by the post. Tap thinks Shane has like 6 alters running around. He sees everyone as being the same by the post content.

I really only know of one with an alter and he posts back and forth with himselves.