Scott Linehan is the passing game coordinator.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geaux9, Feb 10, 2020.

1. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

That's the part I can't see, is me posting like tigertap. I don't always agree him with him. But I'll admit because of his over-the-top rants, I've started to post gifs & some youtube vids in some posts. But tigerap rants seem to have 3 things, 1 fact & 2 opinions, plus a music video or gif & humor, all wrapped into 1 rant. I'm just not that good at it.

tj lsudad likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He is not in forum jail but he won't come around under that name. Make no mistake, he is here

3. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

Why wouldn't he use his name here?

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

upload_2020-2-14_12-28-12.jpeg

shane0911 likes this.
  5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Tap has built his reputation on two main theorems. The Infallibility of Les Miles and The Irredeemability of Ed Orgeron. I haven't seen him here since the Alabama game. That was his hard line. O could not and would never beat Bama. His theorems were defeated he won't face the music as his screen name TigerTap. He lurks. Hiding in the shadows and biding his time until O trips up and BOOM! He will be back full taint again.

Or he has moved to Kansas to be with his buddy Les and has sold off all LSU gear.

cul2969, Rolan and unclenick like this.
  6. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

That's pretty funny! I didnt know his degree of love for Les Miles, but I know he hated O. Does he know Miles personally? He doesnt seem the type to shy away from facing the music. In fact, he seems like he thrives on contraversy & mixing it up? I mean I like Miles & still don't like the O hire particularly. But I don't hate O. Tigertap hates him with a passion tho.

Wonder if something happenened? Think he'll come back really? I don't know that dude makes me laugh.

Man, Kansas doesnt seem to have a message board a Football. Just looking, seems most are pay boards, like 247sports.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    tj lsudad likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Hilarious

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

E jammed it up everyone ass in 2019 including yours. We went 15-0 and won the title and E was the OC not Brady. Facts are a bitch. You will have to move S Carolina to sniff Brady's ass in 2020. Mond? Unlike you I admitted I was wrong. Your head was too far up Brady's ass to see anything last year.

As far as your stupid coverage theory it's just that, STUPID. If you can single recievers that always leaves 1 extra man to rush. That's defense 101 even you can understand that.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  9. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

So what’s it like to be an LSU fan who can’t enjoy a national championship?

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Bruce Feldman on Linehan hire. BTW the underlined in bold is for fanatic.

O is thinking 'we have this offense that Joe Brady helped develop, and Steve Ensminger was the primary playcaller and the one who oversaw it, and Steve is still there, the OL coach is still there ... some other assistants have moved on but the core group of the staff is still there. Let's add some other ideas to this. We're not gonna change anything, we know what our identity needs to be ...

But when they got Scott Linehan on the board and heard his ideas on specific things, they were really impressed. And they talked to some other guys in the process, who I think might have been sexier names, but sometimes the less track record you have the more attractive the name is ...

Tyler Tettleton accepted a job as an analyst. If I told you that Tyler Tettleton was gonna be the PGC, a guy who spent three years working under Lincoln Riley and a couple years in the NFL, that might be as enticing to some people as Joe Brady's resume was.

Rolan and lsu-i-like like this.