screaming hogs

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigeredd, Jan 19, 2005.

1. tigeredd

tigeredd Freshman

Check out hogsillustrated.com under messages and check out the crying hogs

2. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

The Piggies have went over to the Tiger Rag board and whined like stuffed pigs. They really had no leg to stand on.
    The Crew Chief called it a 2 and the other guy called it a 3. The Crew Chief's ruling would have stood had their been no replay, so the call was not changed as they think it was.

Here's the ref's quote:

3. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

It was definately a 3 - however, he walked before he took the shot. So what can the refs do but call a makeup call (calling the shot a 2). Now, I'm a huge LSU fan but we got away w/one on this one. In my opinion, if you can look at replay to determine if a shot was a 2 or a 3, you should be able to call the walk prior to - however this is not the case.

Geaux Tigers!!!

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Here a picture of the shot, blurry

[​IMG]

Since it was ruled a 2 by the crew chief he had to see conclusive evidence that it was a 3 in order to change his decision.

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Re: Here a picture of the shot, blurry

As you can see from that shot, the Hog was lucky his shot wasn't blocked! That defense is what you call "I can block yo junk from my knees." It's a direct descendent of the Freak Defense.

6. friday

friday Founding Member

didn't see the game since ESPN Full Court woudl rather show UK/Ole Miss. Can anyone tell me what happened to bass on that play? was he juked to the floor on a fake? looks like he could have sprained an ankle!