Sean Salisbury says on NFL Live

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ok awesome, Aug 13, 2003.

1. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

Baton Rouge is the best place for tailgating...

2. GxLSU1

GxLSU1 Founding Member

What other place would?

3. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

There is no equal to LSU on a Saturday night. My wife went to Arizona State and I can't remember ever seeing anyone even trying to tailgate. It is not much fun going to the games, knowing how it is at LSU. Speaking of tailgating everyone coming to Arizona for the LSU game, let me know where you will be putting the party on. There is something going on with the local alumni groups. www.lsuphoenix.com See you at the game

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hope there is some serious Tiger Tailgating in Tucson but due to the distance probably most LSU fans who go will fly and not be able to bring all the the tailgating stuff we would if we drove. If I could spare the time I would drive my pickup truck to Tucson with everything I need for a real Cajun feast but the only way I will be able to go is to fly.

5. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I wish our game against LSU was at night. I sure do miss tailgating before the games.

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

You don't know what pathetic tailgating is until you go to a Boston College game.....Ugh! It's horrid!

My friend is one of BC's trainers and gives me one of his tickets (each coach/trainer get's 3 tickets, for family/friends for every home game). ...It's bad....REAL BAD!

BC'S Alumni Stadium is so bad that it makes Cajun Field look like a college football shrine!

7. JustinTI

JustinTI Founding Member

WOW! Thats BAD:D