Search For Pooper Forces Kids to Drop Pants

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal B, Jan 29, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

theres a fine line between a fine female ass and too manly. does that make me gay.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Depends. How long did you look?

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

on the man or woman?

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

More scoop on poop: In December, 2014 a group of rocket enthusiasts successfully launched a portable toilet into the sky over Southwest Michigan and it landed in one piece.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And to tie these items together thematically, so to speak, remember this?

"A NASA astronaut who was arrested after driving hundreds of miles to confront a romantic rival, appeared in court this morning facing charges that included attempted kidnapping, and was ordered released on $15,500 bond.

The astronaut, Lisa Nowak, 43, who flew on a shuttle mission last summer, mostly kept her head down during the preliminary appearance in an Orange County, Fla. court...The Orlando police allege that Nowak drove 950 miles from Houston to Orlando wearing adult diapers used in space and disguised herself in a dark wig, glasses and trench coat to confront Shipman in the parking lot of Orlando International Airport, according to a police affidavit. Nowak considered her a rival for the affections of a fellow astronaut, Bill Oefelein, according to the affidavit."

Funny thing here is the misplaced modifier....were those diapers already used? Who exactly had worn them, in space, and how did they make it all the way back to Earth, and into Lisa's possession? Clearly Lisa was possessed....did the diapers make her do it?

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

In the fifth grade Ms Hudson (who appeared to be about 101 years old) told the class that someone's feet stunk, and that if she smelled it tomorrow she was gonna go around and smell everyones feet. I bet I scrubbed my feet for thirty minutes in the bath that night. Fortunately, I guess everyone did, so the great foot smell off never occurred.

Old skool!

StaceyO and Bengal B like this.
  7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

That was, without a doubt, one really crazy bitch!

shane0911 likes this.