SEC Championship game-who to pull for.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tboy, Dec 4, 2010.

1. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

Ditto this

2. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

^

I can't bring myself to cheer for the cheaters. Plus i've always liked South Carolina and Spurrier

3. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

YES!

4. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

I have such an absolute visceral hatred for Auburn, I just cannot pull for them under ANY circumstance. IMO, saying Auburn is innocent of all charges is naive. Having said that, it's just a hunch based on the fact that Auburn demonstrates unsportmanlike conduct so often. Go cocks. I hate to say that...but just an opinion.

5. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

If USCe wins, I'm afraid we'd be the ones bumped to a lower tier bowl.

I don't like either of these teams AT ALL but I do like seeing the SEC in the MNC game year after year after year. When the SEC looks good, national perception of SEC stays strong and that's good for the voters to see.

Does Auburn's crap depreciate the entire SEC? I don't know. But I do think that having the SEC represented in the MNC game is VERY important.

I won't cheer for Auburn or Cam Newton. That would make me feel dirty. But I won't pull against them, either.

6. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Would be awful for the SEC to have a team win the NC only to have it vacated.

7. cul2969

cul2969 Founding Member

Now that the game has started, just watching is difficult. I officially despise Cam Newton and Auburn now. If LSU can't win it all I usually want another SEC school to take the BCS title... but... I just can't make myself pull for sCam Newton.

GEAUX Cocks!!!

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Auburn will never hear the end of it if they blow the SEC BCS streak. I hope they don't ruin it.

9. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

I wholeheartedly agree. I'd be happier if Newton gets his clock cleaned, but with his luck (leaving Florida before being academically suspended, conveniently losing a stolen laptop with the cops just outside his door, and having the gutless NCAA declaring him ineligible, then ELIGIBLE)he'll probably come up smelling like roses. Of course in order for roses to grow best you have to use lots of fertilizer. Can you smell it yet?:hihi:

10. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Neither can I.