SEC Championship site...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by locoguano, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

Well if we move to New Orleans than everyone else has the argument that we have with Georgia, for that year anyways.

2. Lump

Lump Founding Member

Jacksonville, New Orleans, Atlanta and either Nashville or Memphis seems like a good 4 city rotation to me...2 east and 2 west.

3. tigerleg24

tigerleg24 Guest

The Times Picayune had a article about this I think back in December. ATL has it for the game I think until 2013.

4. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

Atl gets the game every year I think is due to the fact it is the largest city in the south. Mass transit system. large airport, a ton of hotels, bars restraunts,ect. just my thoughts. I wish the rest of college football would have a champ. game. the pac 10 fans think it is stupid. they suck.

5. JVincent25

JVincent25 Founding Member

I really don't mind, the trip to Atlanta has been easy for me the 2 years that we've been in the SECCG and we haven't had a problem winning there yet.

6. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

A 3 city layout would be perfect.

[​IMG]

7. SG_Geaux

SG_Geaux Founding Member

If New orleans is good enough for the Super Bowl, then it is damn sure good enough for the SEC title game.

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

If they would award Jackson, Ms. and give a good solid contract with garuaranteed money, we could enclose the other end of Memorial stadium, do repairs, yada yada. Why not? I don't see the secc game including a Mississippi team anyway soon. There would be no scheduling problem. And :lol: :911: no one could scream, "favoritism." And there are plenty of rooms that no one is using. We could let the national guard rent out (driver included) tanks so one could get through the neighborhood without being shot at.