SEC contenders? Dance talk...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RedElephants, Feb 19, 2006.

1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Upcoming games and my predictions:

Arkansas. They are tough as nails at home and must win this in order to stay tourney eligible. I can see Alabama winning this if Modica and Brewer don't have good nights though. A key defensive matchup is Steven Hill on defense against Davidson and Hendrix down low. If Hill stays out of foul trouble, it will be a long night for Bama. Their shooters (Felix, Gee, Steele) can't shoot away from Coleman.

Miss. ST, LSU, Florida, Kentucky. Tenn will lose at Florida in a rematch because they won't be able to shoot hot from the outside and have no down low answer for Noah and Horford at home. I can see LSU losing to Vandy because Brady is 0-fer at Nashville. However, Vandy isn't holding their home court well currently at 3-3. It will be a tough game regardless.

Who cares.

Arkansas, USC, LSU, Miss. St, Who cares.

Kentucky doesn't have any answer for LSU down low, becuase Morris is having a crappy year and Obrzut isn't much of a basketball player. If Sparks goes off for 25 and Rondo has a good game, we could see.

The loss of Kelenna Azubuike (NBADL) and Chuck Hayes (graduation, Houston Rockets) was too big a pill for UK to swallow.

Alabama will win this one because they are tough at home and Florida drops bigtime in away games.

2. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

I can see Arky taking this at home...They want revenge. Hill cant guard JD or Hendrix though. He may get a few blocks but end the end you can look at the final stats. Steele can shoot anywhere dude...In conference away games he averages 15ppg. He OWNED Arky in the first meeting when he scored 25...

Hopefully he will continue to be agressive and drive to the basket. That's when he is at his best. Coming off such big wins for both teams, it should be one hell of a game!!!

RTR

3. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Hill dominates defensively until he gets into foul trouble. The key is to get JD and RH out of their games early then force Alabama to start throwing up a bunch of outside shots.

Not at the PMAC. Where was the first game against Arkansas played? Oh yeah....

Agreed.

Now that UA's taken care of UThug, they can geaux to hell for all I care. :hihi: :lsup: